Yealink Forums
BToE install options - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Skype for Business/Lync (/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Forum: T46G (/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: BToE install options (/showthread.php?tid=40692)

BToE install options - Jim Koerner - 03-14-2017 03:09 PM

Hello All,
Is there a list of command line switches or msi installer version available for the BToE installer? Looking to do a system wide silent install.

Are there any registry or or settings that I can use to make the BToE connector startup minimized? I can do it through the settings but would like to flush this out to all my machines. I did find the %AppData%\Yealink\Yealink BToE Connector\config.ini file but it has a PhoneIP value which I would guess would prevent me from being able to copy a preconfigured config.ini to all our computers.

Contents of config.ini
[SECTION 1]
PhoneIP=xxxxxxxxxx
AutoIP=1
AutoRun=1
AutoPair=1
AutoMin=1
AsNmDev=1
ResendGruu=15
LogLevel=4
pin=
TransType=1
PairMode=1

Thanks,
Jim

RE: BToE install options - Travis_Yealink - 03-16-2017 09:27 AM

(03-14-2017 03:09 PM)Jim1 Wrote:  Hello All,
Is there a list of command line switches or msi installer version available for the BToE installer? Looking to do a system wide silent install.

Are there any registry or or settings that I can use to make the BToE connector startup minimized? I can do it through the settings but would like to flush this out to all my machines. I did find the %AppData%\Yealink\Yealink BToE Connector\config.ini file but it has a PhoneIP value which I would guess would prevent me from being able to copy a preconfigured config.ini to all our computers.

Contents of config.ini
[SECTION 1]
PhoneIP=xxxxxxxxxx
AutoIP=1
AutoRun=1
AutoPair=1
AutoMin=1
AsNmDev=1
ResendGruu=15
LogLevel=4
pin=
TransType=1
PairMode=1

Thanks,
Jim

Hi Jim,

Sorry, I've double checked with our R&D team, and there is no such method/tool.

Regards,
Travis

RE: BToE install options - Jim Koerner - 05-15-2017 06:55 PM

(03-16-2017 09:27 AM)Travis Wrote:  

Contents of config.ini
[SECTION 1]
PhoneIP=xxxxxxxxxx
AutoIP=1
AutoRun=1
AutoPair=1
AutoMin=1
AsNmDev=1
ResendGruu=15
LogLevel=4
pin=
TransType=1
PairMode=1

Thanks,
Jim

Hi Jim,

Regards,
Travis

As a follow up I did some digging and discovered the installer for the BToE connector was made with Nullsoft Scriptable Install System(NSIS). For silent install you can use /S and it is case sensitive. As an example: Yealink BToE Connector for Lync(3.0.0.32).exe /S.

for the config.ini I created one with the connector settings I wanted and copied it to %AppData%\Yealink\Yealink BToE Connector\. I set PhoneIP=0 and then when the phone pairs that value is updated in the ini.

My template config.ini:
[SECTION 1]
PhoneIP=0
AutoIP=1
AutoRun=1
AutoPair=1
AutoMin=1
AsNmDev=1
ResendGruu=15
LogLevel=4
pin=
TransType=1
PairMode=1

Jim

RE: BToE install options - Jim Koerner - 05-15-2017 06:57 PM

(03-16-2017 09:27 AM)Travis Wrote:  

Contents of config.ini
[SECTION 1]
PhoneIP=xxxxxxxxxx
AutoIP=1
AutoRun=1
AutoPair=1
AutoMin=1
AsNmDev=1
ResendGruu=15
LogLevel=4
pin=
TransType=1
PairMode=1

Thanks,
Jim

Hi Jim,

Regards,
Travis

As a follow up I did some digging and discovered the installer for the BToE connector was made with Nullsoft Scriptable Install System(NSIS). For silent install you can use /S and it is case sensitive. As an example: Yealink BToE Connector for Lync(3.0.0.32).exe /S.

for the config.ini I created one with the connector settings I wanted and copied it to %AppData%\Yealink\Yealink BToE Connector\. I set PhoneIP=0 and then when the phone pairs that value is updated in the ini.

My template config.ini:
[SECTION 1]
PhoneIP=0
AutoIP=1
AutoRun=1
AutoPair=1
AutoMin=1
AsNmDev=1
ResendGruu=15
LogLevel=4
pin=
TransType=1