Yealink Forums
Directed Call pickup Caller ID - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Directed Call pickup Caller ID (/showthread.php?tid=40676)

Directed Call pickup Caller ID - Casey Roll - 03-08-2017 06:02 PM

I have read many posts over this issue but I can not get it to work correctly specifically with the T29. They are running the latest firmware and I am running Asterisk 13.2. My sip.conf contains notifycid=yes. When a call comes in the phone displays the extension number / extension number. If I remove notifycid or set it to notifycid = ignore-context then it only displays extension number/. When the call is picked up the caller id displays correctly.

What is the correct way for directed call pickup to display the incoming caller id?

RE: Directed Call pickup Caller ID - Casey Roll - 03-13-2017 03:00 PM

Anyone?

RE: Directed Call pickup Caller ID - Jensen_Yealink - 03-14-2017 06:02 PM

Hi Casey,

The phone Support getting the Caller ID from difference SIP message, such as From, PAI, PAI-From, RPID-PAI-FROM and so on, The default setting is from "FROM" SIP message. So you can config the Caller ID according to the info that contain in the SIP message that sent from the server side. Below is the detail of Caller ID Source:
account.X.cid_source=
Configures the presentation of the caller identity when receiving an incoming call for account X.
0-FROM
1-PAI
2-PAI-FROM
3-RPID-PAI-FROM
4-PAI-RPID-FROM
5-RPID-FROM
6-PREFERENCE
If it is set to 6 (PREFERENCE), the IP phone uses the custom priority order for the sources of
caller identity information (configured by the parameter “sip.cid_source.preference”).
the detail please refer to our Admin guide:
http://download.support.yealink.com/download?path=upload%2Fattachment%2F2016-12-1%2F3%2F4e63875f-e219-438e-973c-88e031ea40d8%2FYealink_SIP-T2_Series_T19%28P%29%20E2_T4_Series_IP_Phones_Administrator_Guide_V81_20.pdf

RE: Directed Call pickup Caller ID - Casey Roll - 03-15-2017 04:45 PM

I have tried every option listed there with the same results. Pickup screen displays Extension number < Extension number. When the call is picked up, the correct caller id info is displayed. I would like it to display Extension number < Caller id.

RE: Directed Call pickup Caller ID - Patrick Hogan - 03-16-2017 07:19 PM

We're having the same issue too, Casey. Have you found a resolution to this yet?

RE: Directed Call pickup Caller ID - Casey Roll - 03-17-2017 02:26 PM

Still no resolution. I believe it is a bug in asterisk, however I was hoping Yealink would atleast confirm my settings are correct. As a workaround so far I created a 2nd account for the phone and added them to the same ring group, then set the ringer type to silent. It's not the best, but will work for now.

RE: Directed Call pickup Caller ID - Jensen_Yealink - 05-27-2017 10:42 AM

(03-17-2017 02:26 PM)Casey Roll Wrote:  Still no resolution. I believe it is a bug in asterisk, however I was hoping Yealink would atleast confirm my settings are correct. As a workaround so far I created a 2nd account for the phone and added them to the same ring group, then set the ringer type to silent. It's not the best, but will work for now.

Hi there,

from Phone side, it will display the info from the server side, the source is i have share in previous mail. So please confirm from the server side.
thank you.