Yealink Forums
Ability to talk to the person im transfering the call to before i do transfer. - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Ability to talk to the person im transfering the call to before i do transfer. (/showthread.php?tid=4061)

Ability to talk to the person im transfering the call to before i do transfer. - InfiniteIT - 07-06-2015 05:27 PM

Hi All,

I'm using the Yealink T48G Handsets.

Current Provider is Voipfone.

Main Ext 200 - Reception

When the incoming call comes in its fine I can answer the call but as soon as I transfer the call it passes it straight on to the extension I've dialled and doesn't allow me to speak before I transfer the call.

I know this did work previously or we had a way of it doing it previously but maybe since a firmware update has stopped?

RE: Ability to talk to the person im transfering the call to before i do transfer. - Yealink_Michael - 07-07-2015 05:54 AM

(07-06-2015 05:27 PM)InfiniteIT Wrote:  Hi All,

I'm using the Yealink T48G Handsets.

Current Provider is Voipfone.

Main Ext 200 - Reception

When the incoming call comes in its fine I can answer the call but as soon as I transfer the call it passes it straight on to the extension I've dialled and doesn't allow me to speak before I transfer the call.

I know this did work previously or we had a way of it doing it previously but maybe since a firmware update has stopped?

the steps are like below:
1. A call B, B want transfer A to C, but B want to talk to C first
2. B press Transfer +C number +OK/send、#
3. C will ring,when C answer the call ,B will talk to C first
4. if B confirm to transfer A to C ,just press Transfer again !

RE: Ability to talk to the person im transfering the call to before i do transfer. - InfiniteIT - 07-13-2015 05:22 PM

Hi Michael,

We have tested this and it only seems to work on a single handset the rest just transfer the call straight on with no announcement.

Anything else we can try?

Thanks

RE: Ability to talk to the person im transfering the call to before i do transfer. - CWR - 07-14-2015 02:33 AM

Check the Features / Transfer section of the phone webgui.
It might be "Semi-Attended Transfer". Set to enabled and you should be able to do this.