Yealink Forums
USB Record - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: USB Record (/showthread.php?tid=40594)

Pages: 1 2

USB Record - Hubert - 02-08-2017 09:03 AM

Anyone here who can tell me how to get "USB Record" on a T46G working ?

Thanks and regards

Hubert

RE: USB Record - Lucia_Yealink - 02-09-2017 03:26 AM

Before to use the USB Record feature, you should enable this feaure at first via auto provision. Pls use this parameter below to enable the feature:
features.usb_call_recording.enable=1

For more info about the USB Record feature, pls refer to the guide from page 524 to 525:
http://download.support.yealink.com/download?path=upload%2Fattachment%2F2016-12-1%2F3%2Fa1fea8bd-7f07-4437-a7d3-7d083b699c47%2FYealink_SIP-T2_Series_T19%28P%29%20E2_T4_Series_IP_Phones_Administrator_Guide_V81_20.pdf

RE: USB Record - Hubert - 02-09-2017 02:02 PM

(02-09-2017 03:26 AM)Lucia Wrote:  Before to use the USB Record feature, you should enable this feaure at first via auto provision. Pls use this parameter below to enable the feature:

For more info about the USB Record feature, pls refer to the guide from page 524 to 525:
http://download.support.yealink.com/download?path=upload%2Fattachment%2F2016-12-1%2F3%2Fa1fea8bd-7f07-4437-a7d3-7d083b699c47%2FYealink_SIP-T2_Series_T19%28P%29%20E2_T4_Series_IP_Phones_Administrator_Guide_V81_20.pdf

WHERE can i change this parameter ? Huh

RE: USB Record - complex1 - 02-09-2017 05:04 PM

Quote:WHERE can i change this parameter ?

Hi Hubert,

As Lucia replied to you, this setting can only been changed using auto-provisioning, not via the PUI or WUI.
So, create a provisioning template, add the parameter to this template and provision the phone with it.
That’s all. Nothing more, nothing less.

Here an example:
Code:
#!version:1.0.0.1

Hope this helps.

RE: USB Record - Hubert - 02-09-2017 06:03 PM

(02-09-2017 05:04 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
Quote:WHERE can i change this parameter ?

Hi Hubert,

As Lucia replied to you, this setting can only been changed using auto-provisioning, not via the PUI or WUI.
So, create a provisioning template, add the parameter to this template and provision the phone with it.
That’s all. Nothing more, nothing less.

Here an example:
Code:
#!version:1.0.0.1

Hope this helps.

Hi complex1,
i have created a cfg file now - but how to get it on the phone successfully ?

I have tried to import it thru the WEB GUI (Settings/Configuration: Import CFG File) - it says "DONE" but i still can see now change on the phone / the Web Gui under "Features" USB Record is missing ...

Works now ! I got it done !

But: How do i get the "START REC" Button on a Soft Key ?

At present, i have to push "More" and the "START REC".

How to start it with ONE step only ?

RE: USB Record - complex1 - 02-09-2017 07:16 PM

Quote:But: How do i get the "START REC" Button on a Soft Key ?

In the Admin Guide where Lucia is referring to, on page 638-639 is stated:
Dsskey Recording
Yealink IP phones support record calls by pressing the call record key. It depends on support from a SIP server. When the user presses the call record key, the IP phone sends a record request to the server. IP phones themselves do not have memory to store the recording, what they can do is to trigger the recording and indicate the recording status.

So I suppose what you have in mind only will work if your SIP server support this.

RE: USB Record - Hubert - 02-09-2017 07:31 PM

(02-09-2017 07:16 PM)complex1 Wrote:  
Quote:But: How do i get the "START REC" Button on a Soft Key ?

In the Admin Guide where Lucia is referring to, on page 638-639 is stated:
Dsskey Recording
Yealink IP phones support record calls by pressing the call record key. It depends on support from a SIP server. When the user presses the call record key, the IP phone sends a record request to the server. IP phones themselves do not have memory to store the recording, what they can do is to trigger the recording and indicate the recording status.

So I suppose what you have in mind only will work if your SIP server support this.

Hi Frank,
recording works fine now - but: how can i get the "START RECORD" to a DSS key ? It is not shown in the sub-menu ...

RE: USB Record - complex1 - 02-09-2017 08:15 PM

Please login the phone and go to “DSSKey > Line Key” tab, select a Line Key and select “Record”.

When you press the record key for the first time during a call, the IP phone sends a SIP INFO message to the server with the specific header “Record: on”, and then the recording starts.
When you press the record key for the second time, the IP phone sends a SIP INFO message to the server with the specific header “Record: off”, and then the recording stops.

Hope this helps.

RE: USB Record - Lucia_Yealink - 02-10-2017 01:07 AM

Frank, thank you for your kindly help.

RE: USB Record - complex1 - 02-10-2017 12:08 PM

@Lucia,

You are welcome.
Where are friends else for. Wink