Yealink Forums
[SOLVED] Line Key configuration, but not in common.cfg - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: [SOLVED] Line Key configuration, but not in common.cfg (/showthread.php?tid=40529)

[SOLVED] Line Key configuration, but not in common.cfg - B - 01-15-2017 10:36 PM

Hello,

Firstly, apologies if this post is in the wrong spot. Wasn't sure if it should go here, configuration or autoprovision..

I was wondering if there was a way to configure line keys outside of the common.cfg files? I put the identical line key configuration into the mac.cfg file however this didn't apply to the handset.

I would like to be able to manage line key configuration from our Provisioning server however I do not want to have to create a unique common.cfg file for each phone. Each phone would require different line key configurations.

I read about BLF Lists but it's not clicking for me - I am not properly understanding this concept but it kind of seems like what I want.

At this point, I will only be configuring line keys as either BLF or Speed Dials.

Thanks in advance,

RE: Line Key configuration, but not in common.cfg - B - 01-16-2017 01:06 AM

Bah - I feel like an idiot. Ignore this thread I've found my problem.

Nothing to do with the configuration file but rather a file permissions issue. Phone was still grabbing an older cfg file which I didn't realise was on the system.

RE: [SOLVED] Line Key configuration, but not in common.cfg - complex1 - 01-16-2017 11:27 AM

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Glad you have solved the issue.
I’ll close this thread now.