Yealink Forums
T42G Initializing - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T42G Initializing (/showthread.php?tid=40496)

T42G Initializing - davidc@allpax.com - 01-05-2017 03:46 PM

I have several T42G phones stuck on initializing. Can someone send me the firmware reset files and instructions?

davidc@allpax.com

RE: T42G Initializing - Lucia_Yealink - 01-06-2017 02:42 AM

Dear Sir,

Because of security, we can only send the files to Yealink destributor. So please contact your distributor to do recovery update for you.

Also, can you kindly tell me how many phones have the problem? What operation you did that cause this problem?

Hope you a nice day.

RE: T42G Initializing - davidc@allpax.com - 01-06-2017 09:01 PM

Because of security, I can only provide this information to my Yealink distributor. So please contact my distributor to find out what caused the problem.

Hope you have a nice day.

RE: T42G Initializing - complex1 - 01-08-2017 10:33 AM

(01-06-2017 09:01 PM)davidc@allpax.com Wrote:  Because of security, I can only provide this information to my Yealink distributor. So please contact my distributor to find out what caused the problem.

Hope you have a nice day.

Hi David,

I don’t want to interfere with your chit-chat with Lucia but a few things I do not understand. Please explain?

- Why can’t or don’t you accept the reply from the forum admin regarding security policy?
All members including Yealink Support, Admins, etc. are hardworking people who are trying to help other members on this forum, but sometimes they cannot do more than answering questions or explain company policies.

- Please why don't you contact your distributor and ask them for recovery files?
This is not a job for the forum admins.

- How many phones have the problem?
- Please describe the operation that cause this problem?
Please answer this questions.

This is my opinion and hope you will understand and accept.

Have a nice day.