Yealink Forums
Bug: Check-Sync always rebooting/Auto-Provision guide wrong - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Auto Provisioning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Bug: Check-Sync always rebooting/Auto-Provision guide wrong (/showthread.php?tid=40454)

Bug: Check-Sync always rebooting/Auto-Provision guide wrong - avayax - 12-22-2016 08:21 PM

There is some confusion with what happens when you send a "check-sync" SIP notify to a Yealink phone (T23G).
According to your auto provision guide (see attached image), the phone would reboot if sip.notify_reboot_enable is set to 1. If sip.notify_reboot_enable is set to 0, the phone would only reboot if you send an check-sync;reboot=true.

I have tried but the setting for sip.notify_reboot_enable doesn't make a difference, the phone always reboots on a check-sync. It doesn't reboot when sending a "check-sync;reboot=false, regardless of the value of sip.notify_reboot_enable.

Is that a bug? If not, you need to update your auto provision guide.

The best thing would be if the Yealink software was smart enough to reboot on a check-sync only if changes were made that would require a reboot to take effect, such as to VPN, LLDP, etc.
Reboot=true should allow the user to reboot the phone whenever he wants to.

RE: Bug: Check-Sync always rebooting/Auto-Provision guide wrong - Michael_Yealink - 12-30-2016 09:33 PM

hi

thanks for your report , i will test in my side also , if you can provide a Notify message so that i can test in my side with your test scenario , that would be more better .

Michael