Yealink Forums
T23G red light flashing for no apparent reason - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: T23G red light flashing for no apparent reason (/showthread.php?tid=40432)

T23G red light flashing for no apparent reason - avayax - 12-15-2016 02:51 PM

What could be the the reason for the upper right corner light to be flashing on my T23G?
No voice mails.

This has been happening after the upgrade to 44.81.0.20.
Other people seem to be having a similar issue:
http://community.freepbx.org/t/anyone-try-out-the-latest-yealink-firmware-28-81-0-15/37840/2

RE: T23G red light flashing for no apparent reason - Lucia_Yealink - 12-16-2016 06:34 AM

Hi Sir,

About the power LED flash, please check if there are missed calls in the phone?

Or you can disabled the LED items to check if there are any event that cause the power led flash in the web like below the picture:
[attachment=4014]

In the T23G, even when the power saving mode is enabled, the power led will not flsah.

Any question, please let me know.

Regards,
Lucia

RE: T23G red light flashing for no apparent reason - avayax - 12-17-2016 04:04 AM

(12-16-2016 06:34 AM)Lucia Wrote:  Hi Sir,

About the power LED flash, please check if there are missed calls in the phone?

Or you can disabled the LED items to check if there are any event that cause the power led flash in the web like below the picture:

In the T23G, even when the power saving mode is enabled, the power led will not flsah.

Any question, please let me know.

Regards,
Lucia

Thanks, what is the MissCall Power Light Flash configuration parameter in .cfg? i can't find it in the autoprovision guide.

RE: T23G red light flashing for no apparent reason - complex1 - 12-17-2016 09:51 AM

Hi,

You can find it in the Release Note of V81 on page 111.

Description:
It enables or disables the power indicator LED to flash when the IP phone misses a call.

CFG Configuration:
phone_setting.missed_call_power_led_flash.enable

Valid Value:
(0-Disabled:power indicator LED is off; 1-Enabled:power indicator LED is solid red)

Hope this help.

[SOLVED] RE: T23G red light flashing for no apparent reason - oliv - 12-29-2016 12:56 PM

(12-17-2016 09:51 AM)complex1 Wrote:  Hi,

You can find it in the Release Note of V81 on page 111.

Description:
It enables or disables the power indicator LED to flash when the IP phone misses a call.

CFG Configuration:
phone_setting.missed_call_power_led_flash.enable

Valid Value:
(0-Disabled:power indicator LED is off; 1-Enabled:power indicator LED is solid red)

Hope this help.

Hello,

I had the same issue with a T29-46.81.0.25 firmware.
Using above setting solved it.

Thank you very much.