Yealink Forums
Problem with forwarding call after no answer - SIP-T26P / SIP-T27P - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Problem with forwarding call after no answer - SIP-T26P / SIP-T27P (/showthread.php?tid=40391)

Problem with forwarding call after no answer - SIP-T26P / SIP-T27P - Yves - 12-06-2016 03:53 PM

Hi,

All our phones at the office are from Yealink and we recently thought it would be better to transfer our calls in case of absence.
I tried the “always forward” option and that was a succes but when I tried the “no answer forward” option we stumbled upon a problem which we can’t figure out how to solve…

We have 2 different Yealink phones with the same problem:
- SIP-T26P
- SIP-T27P

After enabling the “no answer forward” option (with the other 2 options disabled) we put in the telephone number and the ring time (no on/off code).
—> When the ring time is on 12 sec the phone forwards the call to a cellphone but only does this for about 2 rings and then switches back to the Yealink to retransfer the call after 12 seconds. It’s looping continuously.
—> When the ring time is anything above the 12 sec the telephone says it’s forwarding but nothing happens.

Does anyone have an idea of what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance!

RE: Problem with forwarding call after no answer - SIP-T26P / SIP-T27P - Travis_Yealink - 12-30-2016 06:52 AM

(12-06-2016 03:53 PM)Yves Wrote:  Hi,

All our phones at the office are from Yealink and we recently thought it would be better to transfer our calls in case of absence.
I tried the “always forward” option and that was a succes but when I tried the “no answer forward” option we stumbled upon a problem which we can’t figure out how to solve…

We have 2 different Yealink phones with the same problem:
- SIP-T26P
- SIP-T27P

After enabling the “no answer forward” option (with the other 2 options disabled) we put in the telephone number and the ring time (no on/off code).
—> When the ring time is on 12 sec the phone forwards the call to a cellphone but only does this for about 2 rings and then switches back to the Yealink to retransfer the call after 12 seconds. It’s looping continuously.
—> When the ring time is anything above the 12 sec the telephone says it’s forwarding but nothing happens.

Does anyone have an idea of what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Sorry for late reply.

For this case, I think it should be the server side issue, I did the local test with T27P, I tried 6s, 12s, 18s, each time, everything works well.
I uploaded my test video just in case you might want to check:
http://ftp.yealink.com/?ShareToken=93DD4A9DEFB541FB9956D856845126008CE0E796

It's a simple feature, please double check with your server provider.

If you can't get help from them, please kindly offer us trace files for further analysis as below:
a. Level 6 syslog
b. PCAP trace
c. Config.bin
You can get the guide from this link to see how to export the issue data:
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=311

Anything I can help, freely to let me know.

Regards,
Travis