Yealink Forums
T48G Firmware Upgrade Not Working - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T48G Firmware Upgrade Not Working (/showthread.php?tid=3974)

T48G Firmware Upgrade Not Working - TheInternship - 06-19-2015 02:24 AM

We've been having some issues with Bluetooth on our T48Gs and one person suggested upgrading to the newest firmware (35.73.0.50) but it won't accept it. It goes through the whole process and when it finishes it is still on the old firmware(35.73.0.40)

Anyone know why?

RE: T48G Firmware Upgrade Not Working - James_Yealink - 06-19-2015 03:38 AM

Hi,

Is there a value in Server URL filed under Setting-> Autoprovision?
If yes, please delete it then upgrade again. The firmware may be reverted by autoprovision before.

Regards,
James

RE: T48G Firmware Upgrade Not Working - TheInternship - 06-19-2015 09:40 PM

So then how would I get it back on autoprovisioning after it has upgraded?

RE: T48G Firmware Upgrade Not Working - James_Yealink - 06-19-2015 11:23 PM

If the phone revert to old firmware due to autoprovision. You can contact the person who set up the autoprovision server for you.
Just let him/her remove the upgrading parameter in the configuration file.

Regards,
James

RE: T48G Firmware Upgrade Not Working - TheInternship - 06-20-2015 01:17 AM

I got it to take by getting rid of the Server URL but if it get's factory reset then it goes back to the old version because it's on DHCP settings. I tried getting rid of the upgrade url in the template but that didn't do anything. I just want to make sure that it won't revert randomly.

RE: T48G Firmware Upgrade Not Working - James_Yealink - 06-20-2015 02:21 AM

May I know who set up the autoprovision server for you.
It phone revert to old firmware only after facotry reset it might attribute to RPS too. Removing upgrade parameter in configuration file should solve the issue.

Regards,
James

RE: T48G Firmware Upgrade Not Working - TheInternship - 06-20-2015 03:27 AM

I do the templates for the phones provisioning. Unless I missed something I'm pretty sure I took the firmware upgrade URL out.

################################################################################​#######
## Configure the access URL of firmware ##
################################################################################​#######
#Before using this parameter, you should store the desired firmware (x.71.x.x.rom) to the provisioning server.

{IF network=LOCALLAN}
firmware.url =
{ENDIF}