Yealink Forums
Peer to Peer Outgoing calls problem T21P - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Peer to Peer Outgoing calls problem T21P (/showthread.php?tid=3857)

Peer to Peer Outgoing calls problem T21P - cggfg - 05-23-2015 05:33 PM

Hello.

I have two intercom (Optimus EP-40SIP) with one Yealink T21P phone connected in a small network, without PBX connection.

I can phone from two intercom to the T21P, however I can't phone from T21P to any intercom. I don't know what is the problem.

I'm looking in the manual how configure peer to peer conection but I don't know.

Please, could anybody help me?

Sorry for my bad English (I'm from Spain).

Thank you.

RE: Peer to Peer Outgoing calls problem T21P - Flora_Yealink - 05-25-2015 10:40 PM

Hi,
Sorry , I don't understand the scenario very well.
When you mentioned " Peer to Peer outgoing calls “ do you mean "IP direct call"?
If yes, you can make a IP direct call by below steps, for example T21's IP is 10.2.1.19, another phone's IP is 10.2.1.20
When T21 is in ilde states, press 10*2*1*20 and press Ok button that the phone will make outgoing call.
Please help check and let me know if any question.

Best Regards!
Flora

RE: Peer to Peer Outgoing calls problem T21P - cggfg - 05-26-2015 04:14 AM

(05-25-2015 10:40 PM)Flora Wrote:  Hi,
When you mentioned " Peer to Peer outgoing calls “ do you mean "IP direct call"?
If yes, you can make a IP direct call by below steps, for example T21's IP is 10.2.1.19, another phone's IP is 10.2.1.20
When T21 is in ilde states, press 10*2*1*20 and press Ok button that the phone will make outgoing call.

Best Regards!
Flora

Hello Flora.

I only have one T21P and two intercom optimus, these devices are connected with a PoE Switch. This network only have four equipments ( telephone + 2 intercom + switch).

Tomorrow I test your indication and I'll tell you.

Thank you so much.

Best regards.

RE: Peer to Peer Outgoing calls problem T21P - cggfg - 05-26-2015 03:13 PM

(05-26-2015 04:14 AM)cggfg Wrote:  
(05-25-2015 10:40 PM)Flora Wrote:  Hi,

Best Regards!
Flora

Hello Flora.

I only have one T21P and two intercom optimus, these devices are connected with a PoE Switch. This network only have four equipments ( telephone + 2 intercom + switch).

Tomorrow I test your indication and I'll tell you.

Thank you so much.

Best regards.

Hello Flora Again.

I'm testing call 192*168*1*158 (IP Intercom) and telephone show that message "Invalid Host Name", however if I configure DDSKEY, line key with Special Dial "Intercom 1@192.168.1.158" I can phone perfectly.

I don't know if the problem is the host name "Intermcom 1", but I test with host name "158" and it isn't work.

At the moment I'll configured the DDSKEY and I'll phoned with them..... RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

Thank you for your support.

Best Regards.