Yealink Forums
headset list compatible with Yealink IP Phone - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: headset list compatible with Yealink IP Phone (/showthread.php?tid=3847)

headset list compatible with Yealink IP Phone - mikes - 05-22-2015 03:24 AM

Is the attached document an up to date list of headsets compatible with Yealink IP Phones?

If not is Sennheiser OfficeRunner wireless headset been tested to be compatible?

I am also asking Sennheiser if they have done any testing with the T4X phones with this headset.

Mike

RE: headset list compatible with Yealink IP Phone - James_Yealink - 05-22-2015 04:46 AM

Hi Mike,

Yes, it's up to date.
To Sennheiser wireless headset we have only tested SD office and DW office in our side.

Regards,
James

RE: headset list compatible with Yealink IP Phone - mikes - 05-22-2015 05:17 AM

(05-22-2015 04:46 AM)Yealink_James Wrote:  Hi Mike,

Yes, it's up to date.
To Sennheiser wireless headset we have only tested SD office and DW office in our side.

Regards,
James

James,

Thank you for the feedback. I have checked Sennheiser web site for Headset compatibility and they show OfficeRunner wireless headset is compatible with the Yealink T42G. http://en-us.sennheiser.com/telephone-headset-compatibility. I would be interested in knowing when Yealink updates their compatibility list. As Sennhesier doesn't break down their testing between wired, wireless and bluetooth like Yealink does.

Best Regards,

RE: headset list compatible with Yealink IP Phone - James_Yealink - 05-22-2015 09:46 PM

As I know we will update compatibility list in Q3. But I don't find this model in our stock and don't see it in compatiblity list yet.
So this model may not be tested in a short time.

Regards,
James

RE: headset list compatible with Yealink IP Phone - quebert - 08-20-2016 10:23 PM

Any update on the Sennheiser Officerunner? Very interested in the T48G phone + the Officerunner, don't really want to use a handset lifter though.