Yealink Forums
call forward not working - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Dect Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: W52P (Wireless) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: call forward not working (/showthread.php?tid=38316)

call forward not working - michael.gath - 11-14-2016 12:36 AM

I have two problems with my W52 base (1 ea) and W52 handset (5 ea).

#1 Idea's to correct Call Forward suddenly not working. I have erased and re-entered the forwarding phone number in the base unit portal without any
success.
# 2 I have tried updating the FW for .40 to .73 without long term success.
The base unit update is holding but the handset's held for a few hours and
reverted back to .40.

RE: call forward not working - Klaus_Yealink - 11-14-2016 09:54 AM

From your description, do you mean when you confirure a number in the target, but when there is an incoming call, handset can not Forward? and I think it's a randomly issue,right? if yes, please let me know how offten does this issue happen?

If you have other base, please let me know do another base have this issue also? if not, it should be phone problem,if also have this issue,please check the server and your network environment firstly. meanwhile,please send us the config.bin/pcap file/level 6 log for further analzye.
About how to get these files, please refer to this FAQ:
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=311

the second question, do you mean you upgrade the base and handset to latest verison, but base could upgrade successfully, handset still show previous version? If yes, please check if you have a auto provisioing environmnet? if yes, please check the cfg file in the server side, maybe there is a sentence about firmware.

in addiiton,I have a question, as I know, the latest verison for base is 25.73.0.40, the latest handset is 26.73.0.30, so what do you ,mean if will back to .40?

RE: call forward not working - okulhealth - 09-03-2018 02:09 AM

(11-14-2016 09:54 AM)Klaus_Yealink Wrote:  From your description, do you mean when you confirure a number in the target, but when there is an incoming call, handset can not Forward? and I think it's a randomly issue,right? if yes, please let me know how offten does this issue happen?

If you have other base, please let me know do another base have this issue also? if not, it should be phone problem,if also have this issue,please check the server and your network environment firstly. meanwhile,please send us the config.bin/pcap file/level 6 log for further analzye.
About how to get these files, please refer to this FAQ:
http://support.yealink.com/faq/faqInfo?id=311

the second question, do you mean you upgrade the base and handset to latest verison, but base could upgrade successfully, handset still show previous version? If yes, please check if you have a auto provisioing environmnet? if yes, please check the cfg file in the server side, maybe there is a sentence about firmware.

in addiiton,I have a question, as I know, the latest verison for base is 25.73.0.40, the latest handset is 26.73.0.30, so what do you ,mean if will back to .40?

Thanx realy help mea lot:! you great Smile