Yealink Forums
Broadworks Call Forward Feature on a LineKey - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Broadworks Call Forward Feature on a LineKey (/showthread.php?tid=3785)

Broadworks Call Forward Feature on a LineKey - fal - 05-11-2015 07:03 PM

Hello!

I would like to setup a linekey with the Forward-Function.
Via Autoprovision i have configured something like this:
Code:
bw.feature_key_sync = 1
features.fwd_mode = 0
forward.always.on_code = *72
forward.always.off_code = *73

On the first try it works fine. I can enable or disable the feature and the phone shows up the small icon for forwarding calls.
But i can not change the target for this feature on the phone. If i change it on the broadworks it works fine, but if i change the target-value of the line button it always keeps sending *72 and the number defined in the broadworks environment.

So what do i have to change in the phine setting, that it might send *72#### and the number i entered as value on the button?

I'm using the T46 with the firmware 28.73.193.45.

RE: Broadworks Call Forward Feature on a LineKey - Elaine_Yealink - 05-12-2015 06:37 AM

Dear,

On Broadsoft version, we can directly dial *72+extension NO. to enable forward and *73+extension to disable.

I have a test locally by entering the extension on line button. When I press the line button, the phone sending out extension number correctly. Would you please send your config.bin to support@yealink.com so that we can have a check with your configuration.

Regards
Elaine

RE: Broadworks Call Forward Feature on a LineKey - fal - 05-12-2015 04:06 PM

(05-12-2015 06:37 AM)Yealink_Elaine Wrote:  Dear,

On Broadsoft version, we can directly dial *72+extension NO. to enable forward and *73+extension to disable.

I have a test locally by entering the extension on line button. When I press the line button, the phone sending out extension number correctly. Would you please send your config.bin to support@yealink.com so that we can have a check with your configuration.

Regards
Elaine

Hi!

If i dial manually the *72 plus targetno. the forward enabled correctly.
I can also use the menu->features->call control->forward to setup the forward.
Is there a way to bind this submenu directly to a linekey-button?