Yealink Forums
[solved] full freeswitch support please - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: [solved] full freeswitch support please (/showthread.php?tid=3780)

[solved] full freeswitch support please - support_badger - 05-10-2015 11:12 AM

i am using 7.73.0.50 for the sip-t22p and there are multiple issues with freeswitch that i don't have with other voip clients. I have already explained the exact issues in ticket #10745 that was opened and responded to by james. I was told yealink was going on holiday and i would hear back after that. i have never heard back even after subsequent emails. please find my ticket and release a firmware version that has full freeswitch support. freeswitch support was the main reason i chose yealink.

thanks in advance.

RE: full freeswitch support please - deutschnaftyula - 05-15-2015 10:08 AM

(05-10-2015 11:12 AM)support_badger Wrote:  i am using 7.73.0.50 for the sip-t22p and there are multiple issues with freeswitch that i don't have with other voip clients. I have already explained the exact issues in ticket #10745 that was opened and responded to by james. I was told yealink was going on holiday and i would hear back after that. i have never heard back even after subsequent emails. please find my ticket and release a firmware version that has full freeswitch support. freeswitch support was the main reason i chose yealink.

thanks in advance.

do we use FreeSwitch could you please explain your issues with a yealink phones on a free switch system?

RE: full freeswitch support please - James_Yealink - 05-15-2015 03:32 PM

Hi Andries,

Very sorry for the late. For some reason, the pcap trace and syslog you attach before can't be downloaded. Can you please send it again?
I had tested with our Freeswitch server before and T22 can work. At firstly it didn't work until I add MAC of T22 to the system.
May I know do you add phoen MAC to your server?

Regards,
James

RE: full freeswitch support please - support_badger - 05-15-2015 09:18 PM

(05-15-2015 03:32 PM)Yealink_James Wrote:  Hi Andries,

Very sorry for the late. For some reason, the pcap trace and syslog you attach before can't be downloaded. Can you please send it again?
I had tested with our Freeswitch server before and T22 can work. At firstly it didn't work until I add MAC of T22 to the system.
May I know do you add phoen MAC to your server?

Regards,
James

i've resent the troubleshooting files (using zip this time) to your email address.
Can you provide example of mac config you refer to on the freeswitch server? (config file line text and file location/name?) I'm not doing any auto provisioning and the only examples i've found about client macs are in reference to provisioning config.

Thanks

(05-15-2015 10:08 AM)deutschnaftyula Wrote:  do we use FreeSwitch could you please explain your issues with a yealink phones on a free switch system?

Thanks for your reply.

outgoing calls from yealink to local ext or pstn are connected but shown as hung up by yealink in freeswitch logs and on remote client.

"[DEBUG] sofia.c:6623 Channel sofia/internal/1019@th.is.ip.add entering state [terminating][487]
2015-05-15 10:35:41.438547 [NOTICE] sofia.c:7539 Hangup sofia/internal/1019@th.is.ip.add [CS_EXECUTE] [ORIGINATOR_CANCEL]
"

yealink shows hung up call as ongoing on phone display. call is generally hung up too quickly for media to be passed.

incoming calls to yealink go straight to vm as if yealink is not registered at all. no other (software) clients show any of this behavior.

i should note that i'm using freeswitch in proxy-media-mode. no secure transport for sip setup yet.

Thanks again

RE: full freeswitch support please - James_Yealink - 05-16-2015 08:56 AM

Hi Andries,

I attach two pic.

After adding the phone you should be able to use URL "http://server ip address/provision" to do an autoprovision.

Regards,
James

RE: full freeswitch support please - support_badger - 05-16-2015 10:20 AM

(05-16-2015 08:56 AM)Yealink_James Wrote:  Hi Andries,

I attach two pic.

After adding the phone you should be able to use URL "http://server ip address/provision" to do an autoprovision.

Regards,
James

Thanks for the help but i'm not using cudatel. I'm not using any product based on freeswitch. I'm using freeswitch itself, with no gui. I'm not using or interested in autoprovisioning.

What version of freeswitch is that cudatel even running? I'm now running freeswitch 1.4.18-1, which is latest stable version.

Does yealink have firmware that is compat with latest stable freeswitch?
If so, what config items(line text and file names) does the t22 need to work properly with freeswitch 1.4.18-1 in proxy-media mode?

If not, when can i expect a new firmware release that properly supports freeswitch?

thanks

RE: full freeswitch support please - support_badger - 07-04-2015 08:08 AM

Well, it seems the issue was NAT related after all as ext and int unencrypted calls are working with cell phones and csipsimple now that i've setup coturn on freeswitch server. The way the calls were failing really seemed like firmware bug(s) to me.

FR: zrtp support in future firmware upgrade. csipsimple's implementation works well and is free software. it would be really nice if this phone could be used for both insecure calls to legacy networks as well as for highly secure voip to voip calls.

Thanks for trying to help.