Yealink Forums
T26P & 38G Don't Save Transferred Call History - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: T26P & 38G Don't Save Transferred Call History (/showthread.php?tid=3721)

T26P & 38G Don't Save Transferred Call History - GGLTD - 04-28-2015 07:08 PM

Hi,

Having an issue with T26P & T38G phones where they don't save the caller ID from transferred calls.

In our example, every incoming call goes to the reception phone. A call is received to the reception phone and when it is transferred to the extension, the number displays. However, once the call has been ended the call history of the phone only shows the receptions extension.

Anyone got any ideas/experienced similar or the same issue?

We have a Beronet Bero Fix gateway in place, if that's of any use?

Any more info required then let me know.

Regards

Alex

RE: T26P & 38G Don't Save Transferred Call History - Elaine_Yealink - 04-29-2015 02:32 AM

Dear Alex,

This is how it works on Yealink phones at the moment. For the reason, I will have a check with our engineer and update to you the soonest.

Thanks for waiting
Regards
Elaine

RE: T26P & 38G Don't Save Transferred Call History - Elaine_Yealink - 05-05-2015 06:52 PM

Dear Alex,
This is how it works on Yealink IP phones:
1. AB on call.
2. B transfer call to C by pressing Transfer+C's No..
3. C pick up, the caller ID on C is B.
4. C press Transfer again to quit, AC established. The calller ID on C is A. This is because B has sent some signalling to C to update the caller ID.
Please note that the caller ID will not be recorded. After call finished, the caller ID on C will still be B as it is B that handing over the call to C.

Regards
Elaine

RE: T26P & 38G Don't Save Transferred Call History - GGLTD - 05-05-2015 08:21 PM

(05-05-2015 06:52 PM)Yealink_Elaine Wrote:  Dear Alex,
This is how it works on Yealink IP phones:
1. AB on call.
2. B transfer call to C by pressing Transfer+C's No..
3. C pick up, the caller ID on C is B.
4. C press Transfer again to quit, AC established. The calller ID on C is A. This is because B has sent some signalling to C to update the caller ID.
Please note that the caller ID will not be recorded. After call finished, the caller ID on C will still be B as it is B that handing over the call to C.

Regards
Elaine

Hi Elaine,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I will have to let the client know that's how it works on Yealink phones.

Do you know if there would be any chance of this functionality being implemented in the future, because I believe they had it on their old phones?

Regards

Alex