Yealink Forums
No voice on a regular basis (Caller/Callee can't hear my voice) - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: No voice on a regular basis (Caller/Callee can't hear my voice) (/showthread.php?tid=3696)

No voice on a regular basis (Caller/Callee can't hear my voice) - Stati - 04-23-2015 10:45 PM

Hello,

slowly I'm dispairing of my T46G. Every few calls my opponent doesn't hear me. I hear them always loud and clear.

Regardless whether I'm calling/answering with handset, headset or hands free, my voice can not be heard. After rebooting the phone, everything works fine for a few calls, but then the problem starts again.

I received the phone with firmware 28.73.0.40 and I operated it for about one week without problems. When my headset arrived (Yealink YHS 32) I updated the phone to the newest firmware 28.73.0.50. I don't know the exactly when the problems started, but it was about that time.

I reset the phone to factory settings, I downgraded to firmware 28.73.0.45, operated with headset plugged in and without, but with no improvement.

I am operating the phone at Fritz!Box 6360 router, provided by my cable provider Unitymedia. I am using the Fritz!Box as SIP-Server and all expected features work as expected.

Would be great if somebody could help me to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance

Stati

RE: No voice on a regular basis (Caller/Callee can't hear my voice) - James_Yealink - 04-23-2015 11:45 PM

Hi Stati,

When problem happens the only method to recover it is to reboot phone?

If you login into phone web interface, re-register the account can it work?
If you make an ip direct call can it work? Direclty dial out another phone's ip address to call it.(To make an ip direct call another ip phone is needed)
If you blow to the handset, can you hear side tone?
If you unplug and re-plug the handset can it work?

Regards,
James