Yealink Forums
Voicemail Light - How to clear voicemails? - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Voicemail Light - How to clear voicemails? (/showthread.php?tid=3687)

Voicemail Light - How to clear voicemails? - lux eye - 04-23-2015 01:38 AM

Hello,

We recently just purchased a YeaLink T46G phone and loving it so far. On this phone it has a light on the top right corner blinking to let us know we have a voicemail. Our voicemail is set up through our provider and not through the phone. We have established 2 lines now and each line has a single voicemail waiting for us. I am assuming these are welcome voicemails since we have established new lines. When we go to check it, it wants us to set up a number to call to check these voicemails. In our situation, there is no number. How do I clear this manually so we can stop seeing this blinking light?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

RE: Voicemail Light - How to clear voicemails? - James_Yealink - 04-23-2015 03:16 AM

Hi Lux,

If you don't want the power led indicate voicemail status, just disable the option "Voice/Text Mail Power Light Flash" under Features-> Power LED.

Regards,
James

RE: Voicemail Light - How to clear voicemails? - lux eye - 04-23-2015 03:21 AM

Hey James,

Thank you for this, we actually just found discovered this feature right after the I wrote the post. It still has an envelope on the top right corner with a 2 notifying us of the 2 voicemails we have. For the OCD part of me is there a way to remove this?

Thank you again

RE: Voicemail Light - How to clear voicemails? - James_Yealink - 04-23-2015 03:24 AM

Disable "Voice Mail Display" under Account-> Advanced can eliminate all voice mail notification.

Regards,
James