Yealink Forums
Missed Calls messages after pickup and in queues - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Missed Calls messages after pickup and in queues (/showthread.php?tid=36439)

Missed Calls messages after pickup and in queues - Kamik - 11-07-2016 02:45 PM

After call pickup from other phone or calls in queue the phone show missed calls message. Can this disable and show missed calls only If no one has taken a call?

Phones isT48G with FreePBX.

RE: Missed Calls messages after pickup and in queues - Leah_Yealink - 12-06-2016 08:50 AM

(11-07-2016 02:45 PM)Kamik Wrote:  After call pickup from other phone or calls in queue the phone show missed calls message. Can this disable and show missed calls only If no one has taken a call?

Hi,

Can you give me more information about this call pickup? Did you use group call pickup function? I have done a test and there is no missed call message on the screen. I used 3CX server. So I think it's related to the server.

Best Regards,
Leah

RE: Missed Calls messages after pickup and in queues - nick.spannagel - 12-14-2016 07:05 PM

(11-07-2016 02:45 PM)Kamik Wrote:  After call pickup from other phone or calls in queue the phone show missed calls message. Can this disable and show missed calls only If no one has taken a call?

Not sure if you are still having this issue. I had the same problem with a phone in a hunt group showing missed calls that were picked up by another line. I disabled the missed call message popup in the web interface.