Yealink Forums
Ignore missed calls on busy - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Ignore missed calls on busy (/showthread.php?tid=3643)

Ignore missed calls on busy - dvarella - 04-15-2015 10:31 AM

Hi guys,

I would like to know how to inhibits the phone to add an incoming call to the missed calls log (and display phone) if the user is in dialing state and denies an incoming call or on busy state (in call) ?
I tried this with T19P (firmware: 31.72.0.75) and T20P (firmware: 9.73.0.40), but no success.
Every time that someone calls me and I am on the phone, It is logged on the phone's display a missed call log.
I already tried to set "Waiting call" feature to "Disabled", but it didn't work.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

RE: Ignore missed calls on busy - Yealink_Peter - 04-15-2015 01:28 PM

Hi,

If you do not "touch" the call at all, it will add the incoming call to the missed calls log, can't be blocked, as well as for call waiting. But if you actually deny the incoming call, it won't display in the missed calls log, we have double confirmed from our side testing.
There is an option which allow you to disable the missed call log at the phone wui->account->basic->missed call log, if you set it to disabled, all kinds of missed calls will not be added in the log, but I think it might not what you want.

Thank you!
Regards,
Peter

RE: Ignore missed calls on busy - dvarella - 04-16-2015 01:51 AM

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply.

You are right about the deny and the "no touch" actions. But, in my opinion, If you are on the phone (busy state) and your "Waiting Call" feature is disabled, than you actualy don't want to be bothered with another call during this state, and don't want to be alerted about these calls, because you are actualy not available to answer that call. So you really didn't missed that call.
This point of view was enforced from a customer CEO that uses his phone to make a lot of conference and don't want to see on his phone's display a bunch of "Missed Calls" because he was on telephone a long time.

Is there any firmware customization or new firmware about that ?

RE: Ignore missed calls on busy - Yealink_Peter - 04-16-2015 09:04 AM

Hi,

I have sent you an email, you can reply me in the email.

Thank you!
Regards,
Peter

RE: Ignore missed calls on busy - voiptelint - 05-20-2015 08:56 PM

Hi Peter,

we are facing the same problem as dvarella but with T46G phones (firmware: 28.72.0.1).
Did you come up with any solution?

Thanks in advance.

RE: Ignore missed calls on busy - Yealink_Peter - 05-21-2015 03:07 AM

Hi voiptelint,

Currently, phone will record all the missed call log either in talking or not, it can't be changed. We do not have the scheduled plan to do this change now, but we are collecting the similar requests to the product department for evaluating.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Peter