Yealink Forums
Feature Request - Label next to time on T46G - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Feature Request - Label next to time on T46G (/showthread.php?tid=3631)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Feature Request - Label next to time on T46G - alexgonzalez - 05-14-2015 09:48 AM

(05-12-2015 10:20 PM)asherN Wrote:  I would love this feature

I "third" this request, we need this feature also. Hopefully they understood, many times they don't and say they will look at it, but don't either. Been waiting on many crucial updates needed and nothing since 10/09/2014. Its very disappointing to see how long they lag to fix and add features that other phones have long had.

RE: Feature Request - Label next to time on T46G - Yealink_Peter - 05-14-2015 04:12 PM

Hi all,

Thank you for your attention and suggestions on Yealink product.
We have added this request in our schedule list, might consider to do this change on the next generation firmware V81.

Thank you!

Regards,
Peter

RE: Feature Request - Label next to time on T46G - imfloridaguy - 07-23-2015 06:57 PM

Yealink_Peter,

Is the following feature in the final V80 that has just been released the one we want from this post?

features.caller_name_type_on_dialing =

thanks

RE: Feature Request - Label next to time on T46G - engine411 - 08-04-2015 07:45 PM

Me too. Seems basic. I actually requested this feature in another thread sometime in 2013, I think.

RE: Feature Request - Label next to time on T46G - imfloridaguy - 08-20-2015 07:55 PM

Yealink_Peter,

Please add this to version 80. It would be way to long to wait for Version 81.
It would really help.
I deploy a lot of these phones and am tired of picking up the handset to see the extension number.

thanks

RE: Feature Request - Label next to time on T46G - telepathinc - 08-20-2015 07:56 PM

Can't wait - we are having to put PAPER LABELS on the phone - Please add to next v.80 upgrade

RE: Feature Request - Label next to time on T46G - Yealink_Peter - 08-21-2015 09:20 AM

Dear all,

Please use this parameters to display the default account lable:
features.show_default_account =1
##It enables or disables the phone to display the label of the default account in the middle bottom of the idle LCD screen.
##0-Disabled
##1-Enabled
##The default value is 0.
after doing this, it will display as:
[attachment=1647]

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Peter

RE: Feature Request - Label next to time on T46G - Chris-LU - 08-21-2015 03:07 PM

Ok, this is a workaround, but it would be nice in the line like date/time. Now we have a bigger display and this overlaps the information on the free space. This option does not work wit "features.config_dsskey_length = 1" or if someone will use a background for other informations with a jpg.
Sometimes i think no one will do what the customers realy need. Is it souch a big deal to make a customizable status bar?

RE: Feature Request - Label next to time on T46G - imfloridaguy - 08-21-2015 05:55 PM

Yealink_Peter,
Thank you, but i have to agree with Chris-LU.
we use "features.config_dsskey_length = 1" on all of our installs, so we can't use the suggestion you have.
Can you push to get this added?

RE: Feature Request - Label next to time on T46G - Chris-LU - 08-21-2015 06:53 PM

Why not a screensaver with the number? The agents must see the number for login into queue.