Yealink Forums
Speed dial from contact list - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T3xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Speed dial from contact list (/showthread.php?tid=358)

Speed dial from contact list - Vicious - 04-19-2013 01:52 PM

Hello

We have SIP-T32G. Our contact list about 50 numbers. Is there any way to call them fast? For example - i need to call number 23 from this contact list - csn i do it fast? Is there any combination to fast call from contact list - for example *23 or #23?

RE: Speed dial from contact list - Yealink Support - 04-19-2013 04:29 PM

Hello,
Now if you add some contacts in your local directory, you just need to press Directory-Local Directory-Contacts-Enter, then select the number you want to dial, and press OK button or Dial softkey, then you can dial the number directly.
Now you can't do this? Or am i misunderstand your mean?

RE: Speed dial from contact list - Vicious - 04-19-2013 06:47 PM

But i tell about very fast dial. Directory-Local Directory-Contacts-Enter - long dial. I mean for example in my contact list John have index 23. And i remember that John 23 index. So i just push some combination - for example *23 or #23 - and than Ok and i call to John. So i not needed to go into Directory-Local Directory-Contacts-Enter. just fast and simple. Thats what i mean.

RE: Speed dial from contact list - Yealink Support - 04-20-2013 11:55 AM

Oh,
I see, sorry we don't have such feature, but we have speed dial feature, so you can just need to press DSS key, then it will dial John.
As attached picture, if John's number is 948, then you set a memory key as Speed dial, and fill john's number, then you just need to press this key, it will dial out.
Is it Ok for you?

RE: Speed dial from contact list - Vicious - 04-22-2013 01:39 PM

Ok, i see. Thank you very much for answer!

RE: Speed dial from contact list - CWR - 04-30-2014 07:03 AM

Assigning a Speed Dial # would be great... obviously you would need a key maybe called "SPEED DIAL".
So, <SPEED DIAL>100 would dial contact 100 in your list. (You would assign these numbers and system would have to be smart enough not to allow 2 people to have same Speed Dial #).
Even better might be <SPEED DIAL>100 and comes up on the screen the 2 numbers for this person, HOME and MOBILE. and you select which one to call.