Yealink Forums
Static on T32G using AC power - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T3xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Static on T32G using AC power (/showthread.php?tid=3570)

Static on T32G using AC power - 805tech - 04-02-2015 02:24 AM

Some of our phones have been having this issue. When plugged in using the AC jack you can hear really loud static as soon as you pick up the handset. If it take that same phone and plug it using POE there is no static at all and sounds clear. I have tried using different power adapters and plugging it in another area same results.

RE: Static on T32G using AC power - Flora_Yealink - 04-02-2015 05:46 AM

Would you please share us more information about the issue ?
1. Did the issue happen all the time or it just happened suddenly ,it worked well before ?
2. Try to reset the phone to factory default to check if it can fix the issue
3. How many phones have the issue ?
4. When the issue happen, if you change the handset what happen ?
5. When the issue happen, if change the voice tunnel to speaker, did the issue still exist ?
Best Regards!

RE: Static on T32G using AC power - 805tech - 04-03-2015 01:02 AM

Would you please share us more information about the issue ?
1. Did the issue happen all the time or it just happened suddenly ,it worked well before ? It just happened suddenly the phones worked fine before and then is just starts doing it.
2. Try to reset the phone to factory default to check if it can fix the issue. Already did that did not make a difference
3. How many phones have the issue ? So far about 5 phones 3 of them I already RMA back to my seller.
4. When the issue happen, if you change the handset what happen ? I have changed the handset and cable to a new one makes no difference.
5. When the issue happen, if change the voice tunnel to speaker, did the issue still exist ? If I change to speaker I do not get the static.
Best Regards!

RE: Static on T32G using AC power - Flora_Yealink - 04-03-2015 02:38 AM

Thanks for these information , in that case, there maybe hardware issue, please list them in RMA.
Best Regards!
Flora