Yealink Forums
XML InputScreen Problem on T19 - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: XML InputScreen Problem on T19 (/showthread.php?tid=35181)

XML InputScreen Problem on T19 - andrewmc - 11-02-2016 11:48 PM

Hello,

Can anyone explain why the following XML does not result in a HTTP_GET request with the appropriate query string when a number is submitted? Instead, the cursor on the phone freezes for a number of seconds before the phone returns to the home screen. The Apache log shows no HTTP request.

(I have had to convert XML tags to square brackets to allow this message to post)

[InputScreen type="number" cancelAction="http://192.168.n.n/beds/"]
[Title wrap="yes"]New patient]/Title]
[URL]http://192.168.n.n/beds/new_patient.php]/URL]
[InputField type="number"]
[Prompt]Patient ID[/Prompt]
[Parameter]patient_id[/Parameter]
[/InputField]
[/InputScreen]

Many thanks for your help.

Andrew

RE: XML InputScreen Problem on T19 - andrewmc - 11-06-2016 04:52 PM

I would really appreciate a response to the above question. Nothing I change makes this work -- and on a few occasions the phones reset when I submitted the field, rather than just freezing for 10s and returning to the main screen.

I have also tried the sample XML InputScreen from your web site and have the same problem.

I am on firmware31.72.23.1

Thanks,

Andrew

RE: XML InputScreen Problem on T19 - Yealink_Michael - 11-21-2016 06:07 AM

hi Andrew

thanks for your information .

for this issue , do you mean that you use the XML browser and then the phone didn't responsible correct ?

1. you out the xml file to the server
2. set XML browser on a DSS Key
3. press the DSS Key , then phone didn't show the input screen ? or the phone didn't go to next step when you enter the correct number ?

please make the above question clear to me first , and then provide he XML file you used so that i can double check and test in my side .

BTW, i have see the firmware you use is for YUK , so have connect YUK team for a double check first ?

looking forward to your reply

Michael

RE: XML InputScreen Problem on T19 - andrewmc - 11-23-2016 04:14 PM

Dear Michael,

Yes, I mean the phone did not respond correctly. When I try to submit text, the screen freezes and after a few seconds returns to the home page.

I will post the XML file as an attachment when I am on my main computer. But it is essentially what I included in the first post.

Also, the TextInput sample from Yealink doesn't work.

Thanks,

Andrew

(11-21-2016 06:07 AM)Yealink_Michael Wrote:  hi Andrew

thanks for your information .

for this issue , do you mean that you use the XML browser and then the phone didn't responsible correct ?

1. you out the xml file to the server
2. set XML browser on a DSS Key
3. press the DSS Key , then phone didn't show the input screen ? or the phone didn't go to next step when you enter the correct number ?

please make the above question clear to me first , and then provide he XML file you used so that i can double check and test in my side .

BTW, i have see the firmware you use is for YUK , so have connect YUK team for a double check first ?

looking forward to your reply

Michael

RE: XML InputScreen Problem on T19 - Michael_Yealink - 12-30-2016 03:55 PM

hi Andrew

hope you have a nice holiday .

for this issue , still not received your reply , please attached your xml file so that i can double check again .

at the same time , i have attached the guide and template which i test can work here

looking forward to your reply .

Michael