Yealink Forums
T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off (/showthread.php?tid=34805)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off - Jazzy - 03-29-2017 08:10 AM

(03-28-2017 03:05 PM)Travis Wrote:  Dear all,

The development of all models were done.
Please download the new firmware x.81.0.71 from below link:
http://ftp.yealink.com/?ShareToken=E6C4D18C5E1D09B9C1532DCE058971092C94481D

If anything I can help, pls feel free to let me know.

Regards,
Yealink_Travis

Any idea why with this update the LCD doesn't go completely dark? (See my post above)
We used to have the phones in our office all go dark after hours, then we've had the flashing red light which took an unbelievable amount of time to get sorted and now the screens don't go completely dark.. It's like someone at Yealink doesn't want my office to be dark after hours...

RE: T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off - Travis_Yealink - 03-29-2017 04:24 PM

(03-29-2017 08:10 AM)Jazzy Wrote:  

Regards,
Yealink_Travis

Any idea why with this update the LCD doesn't go completely dark? (See my post above)
We used to have the phones in our office all go dark after hours, then we've had the flashing red light which took an unbelievable amount of time to get sorted and now the screens don't go completely dark.. It's like someone at Yealink doesn't want my office to be dark after hours...

Hi,

Suggest you reset the phone to factory and test again?
NOTE: factory reset will earse all the configuration.

By the way, may I know how many phones do you have in total?
How many phones have the same issue?

Regards,
Travis

RE: T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off - darryl.grennan - 03-29-2017 06:59 PM

Regards,
Yealink_Travis

This firmware update fixes the problem for my SIP-T48G.

Many thanks!
-Darryl

RE: T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off - Jazzy - 03-29-2017 10:52 PM

Quote:Hi,

Regards,
Travis

We currently have 150 phones and as I've only updated the firmware on mine, I'm just seeing the issue on one... I'm not going to reset my phone to factory settings... to be honest I've had enough of Yealink - I feel this issue took way to long to resolve and now i'm left with another problem.. I dread to think how long a serious problem would take to fix, I'm just gonna ask our service provider to replace all our phones with a different make. Anyway, thanks for your help.

RE: T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off - Travis_Yealink - 03-29-2017 11:06 PM

(03-29-2017 10:52 PM)Jazzy Wrote:  

Regards,
Travis

We currently have 150 phones and as I've only updated the firmware on mine, I'm just seeing the issue on one... I'm not going to reset my phone to factory settings... to be honest I've had enough of Yealink - I feel this issue took way to long to resolve and now i'm left with another problem.. I dread to think how long a serious problem would take to fix, I'm just gonna ask our service provider to replace all our phones with a different make. Anyway, thanks for your help.

Hello sir,

I think your phone already has hardware issue, the LED light issue was fixed, and obviously, this hardware issue is not brought by upgrading the new firmware version.
You can simply contact your phone provider and ask them for RMA process if your phone still under warranty.

In addition, if you want to get faster feedback, suggest you send email to support@yealink.com.

Anything I can help, freely to let me know.

Regards,
Travis

RE: T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off - Artabanos - 03-30-2017 09:18 AM

(03-29-2017 11:06 PM)Travis Wrote:  
(03-29-2017 10:52 PM)Jazzy Wrote:  

Regards,
Travis

Hello sir,

I think your phone already has hardware issue, the LED light issue was fixed, and obviously, this hardware issue is not brought by upgrading the new firmware version.
You can simply contact your phone provider and ask them for RMA process if your phone still under warranty.

In addition, if you want to get faster feedback, suggest you send email to support@yealink.com.

Anything I can help, freely to let me know.

Regards,
Travis

Hi,
at least, I can confirm Jazzy's issue.

Even if the problem does not bother me, I have made a factory reset, but the display remains lit. However, it is barely perceptible.

Out of curiosity I have made a downgrade to version 28.80.0.130. With this version, the display is completely dark. So no, it can't be a hardware issue.

RE: T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off - Werner1959 - 03-30-2017 01:44 PM

I did check it out in the last night, and, indeed, it is so, as Jazzy wrote: The display is definitively not dark at all. In the night in a dark room it is easy to see the display lightning. But I do not remember, if this issue was already before the update from *.70 to *.51 (or) *.71 or not.

RE: T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off - CeeTee - 03-30-2017 09:45 PM

Perhaps it was simpler to not turn the screen off completely, than to actually fix the bug of not differentiating between entering power-saving mode and screen-off mode. Keeping the screen powered on side-steps fixing the flashing light problem...

RE: T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off - Travis_Yealink - 03-31-2017 02:49 PM

(03-30-2017 09:45 PM)CeeTee Wrote:  Perhaps it was simpler to not turn the screen off completely, than to actually fix the bug of not differentiating between entering power-saving mode and screen-off mode. Keeping the screen powered on side-steps fixing the flashing light problem...

Hi,

Me and my R&D team did the local test with 3 T46Gs today, and no issue found.
Would you please send me the trace files, so that I can check for you?
Also, is it convenient for you to record a short video to us?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Travis

RE: T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off - darryl.grennan - 04-09-2017 09:46 PM

(03-29-2017 06:59 PM)darryl.grennan Wrote:  

Regards,
Yealink_Travis

This firmware update fixes the problem for my SIP-T48G.

Many thanks!
-Darryl

Hi folks!

Running:
SIP-T48G
x.81.0.71

I noticed that the issue returns after receiving a few phone calls and notifications. Not sure if it's the voicemail indicator breaking it or the missed call indicator. Either way the problem is not fully fixed yet.

-Darryl