Yealink Forums
T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off (/showthread.php?tid=34805)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off - Travis_Yealink - 10-10-2017 12:24 AM

(10-09-2017 01:49 PM)Werner1959 Wrote:  Now I understand, why it worked on my device at once after the update to V82:

These two parameters

features.power_saving.power_led_flash.on_time = 0
features.power_saving.power_led_flash.off_time = 100

were part of the special firmware 81.*.91. Therefore these two values also automatically were part of my saved configuration. After the update with V82 and after reloading the saved configuration into the device these two parameters were back in the device again, although they are - different to special firmware 81.*.91 - not editable on web interface in V82.

Hi Werner,

Exactly, you are correct.
In V82 firmware, we don't have web interface, but the parameters are still the same as "special firmware" I provided.Big Grin

Best Regards,
Yealink_Travis

RE: T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off - Petecat1 - 01-15-2018 07:39 AM

I am also trying to fix this problem. The issue I have is when trying to import the new Auto Provisioning Template via TFTP server (3cdaemon),

The server gives an error: Could not open requested file for reading
Wireshark tells me (I don't have it in front of me right now) that there was an access violation.

I am guessing that this has something to do with permissions or certificates I have set "Only Accept Trusted Certificates" to Disabled.

Any tips on getting past this? I would love to stop that flashing light!

RE: T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off - SimpleCom - 10-15-2018 04:21 AM

I just upgraded my T46G to 28.83.0.50. I don't see where I can disable that stupid little blinking light. Anyone got a tip on this?

RE: T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off - Who - 10-15-2018 03:32 PM

Hi,

you could do manual provisioning of the properties:

features.power_saving.power_led_flash.on_time = 0
features.power_saving.power_led_flash.off_time = 100

Backup your config, add the two lines to your config and restore it afterwards.

There are no items in the webgui to set these properties.

BR
wkn

RE: T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off - SimpleCom - 10-15-2018 03:44 PM

Nothing in the web gui. Okay, so the next question is how to get to the settings you indicate? I'm sorry that I don't have that knowledge.

RE: T46G: Power LED always flashing when backlight is off - Who - 10-15-2018 03:55 PM

- In webgui go to Settings / Configuration
- Export the CFG with all settings
- Edit the file and add the two lines
- Import the saved file again