Yealink Forums
Bluetooth BT40 in a T48G - how to increase microphone gain - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Bluetooth BT40 in a T48G - how to increase microphone gain (/showthread.php?tid=3478)

Bluetooth BT40 in a T48G - how to increase microphone gain - andrewzee - 03-20-2015 10:39 AM

i dont see anywhere in the web config to change the bluetooth gain.

how do i increase the bluetooth microphone gain without altering the handsfree, or handset gain ?

i find the microphone volume is too low for the other party on a call to hear me

tx

RE: Bluetooth BT40 in a T48G - how to increase microphone gain - Yealink_Peter - 03-20-2015 11:13 AM

Hi,

It's not possible to adjust the headset sending volume on phone WUI, but you can change it via auto provision.
Parameters:
#!version:1.0.0.1
##the range is -120~30. Handfree default value is 1, handset is 1, headset is 1
voice.handfree_send =
voice.handset_send =
voice.headset_send =

Thank you,
Regards,
Peter

RE: Bluetooth BT40 in a T48G - how to increase microphone gain - andrewzee - 03-20-2015 07:30 PM

(03-20-2015 11:13 AM)Yealink_Peter Wrote:  Hi,

It's not possible to adjust the headset sending volume on phone WUI, but you can change it via auto provision.
Parameters:
voice.handfree_send =
voice.handset_send =
voice.headset_send =

Thank you,
Regards,
Peter

so for bluetooth i change the value on "voice.headset_send=" ?

RE: Bluetooth BT40 in a T48G - how to increase microphone gain - andrewzee - 03-20-2015 11:13 PM

(03-20-2015 07:30 PM)andrewzee Wrote:  
(03-20-2015 11:13 AM)Yealink_Peter Wrote:  Hi,

Parameters:
voice.handfree_send =
voice.handset_send =
voice.headset_send =

Thank you,
Regards,
Peter

so for bluetooth i change the value on "voice.headset_send=" ?

i did an export of the config to a file. added the below:
voice.handfree_send = 30

and then imported the cfg file. the phone rebooted but i dont notice any difference on clients hearing my voice over the bluetooth headset.

did i miss something ?

RE: Bluetooth BT40 in a T48G - how to increase microphone gain - Yealink_Peter - 03-21-2015 10:00 AM

Hi,

For bluetooth, you should change the value on "voice.headset_send=", not on "voice.handfree_send=", the default value is 1, you can set 10 or other value as you like.
Additional, this option can only be changed via auto provision, can't change via import the changed cfg file. More information about auto provision, you can refer to this guide:Yealink SIP-T2 Series T4 Series IP Phones Auto Provisioning Guide V73_40
If you have increased the headset sending volume but issue persist, suggest swap another compatible headset to test, this link shows the tested compatible list of headset with Yealink.
Tested headset list compatible with BT40

Thank you.
Regards,
Peter

RE: Bluetooth BT40 in a T48G - how to increase microphone gain - andrewzee - 03-21-2015 11:05 PM

(03-21-2015 10:00 AM)Yealink_Peter Wrote:  Hi,

For bluetooth, you should change the value on "voice.headset_send=", not on "voice.handfree_send=", the default value is 1, you can set 10 or other value as you like.
Additional, this option can only be changed via auto provision, can't change via import the changed cfg file. More information about auto provision, you can refer to this guide:Yealink SIP-T2 Series T4 Series IP Phones Auto Provisioning Guide V73_40
If you have increased the headset sending volume but issue persist, suggest swap another compatible headset to test, this link shows the tested compatible list of headset with Yealink.
Tested headset list compatible with BT40

Thank you.
Regards,
Peter

is there a reason these config changes cannot be made thru the web gui ? we are a small shop that uses ringcentral and dont have control of the backend to push out the changes to the phone.

RE: Bluetooth BT40 in a T48G - how to increase microphone gain - Yealink_Peter - 03-23-2015 09:01 PM

Hi,
In order to keep the voice in a good quality, so we set this value unchangable on phone wui.
Also, I have setup FTP server on my side and change the voice.headset_send = 15, you can paste the below URL directly in your phone auto provision server field and then click Autoprovision Now button, (as attached image shows), then phone will made this change automatically.
ftp://Peter:7fNn331p@ftp.yealink.com/Sending Volume/y000000000035.cfg

RE: Bluetooth BT40 in a T48G - how to increase microphone gain - ngokxit - 04-01-2015 09:26 AM

Thanks you share