Yealink Forums
Shared Line Setup - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Shared Line Setup (/showthread.php?tid=3451)

Shared Line Setup - hancocktel - 03-17-2015 01:20 AM

We are trying to use the shared line setup with our Genband C15 soft switch. I can not see how to configure anything other than the Broadsoft PBX. We have all versions of Yealink phones deployed from the T22 to the T48G. Need to get feature working with these phones.

The feature works with the Polycom IP phones. Does anyone have this feature working on another switch.

thanks

Rob.

RE: Shared Line Setup - Flora_Yealink - 03-17-2015 03:47 AM

Hello Rob,
Sorry but we need check with the R&D about the feature , Yealink phone support share line on Broadsoft and Asterisk.
since you mentioned that Polycom phones can support this feature , could you please send me a trace then I can submit it to the R&D to check if we can support this feature and how we can support this feature with Genband ?
It will be better if you can share us three accounts, two sca accounts (one for the boss , once for the secretary) and the normal account , we can use the normal account to call the SCA number?
Best Regards!
Flora

RE: Shared Line Setup - Flora_Yealink - 03-17-2015 09:16 PM

Hello Rob,
After checked with the product team, we can support the Share line feature, the method is the same as Broadsoft feature and please enabled the Broadsoft feature and test and let us know if any question.
Best REgards!

Flora