Yealink Forums
SIP INVITE Ghost/Bogus Calls - and Allow Direct IP Call settings - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: SIP INVITE Ghost/Bogus Calls - and Allow Direct IP Call settings (/showthread.php?tid=3341)

Pages: 1 2

RE: SIP INVITE Ghost/Bogus Calls - and Allow Direct IP Call settings - complex1 - 05-18-2015 07:49 PM

You have to enable the two parameters through autoprovision.

RE: SIP INVITE Ghost/Bogus Calls - and Allow Direct IP Call settings - Roberto_Brauer_Mundivox - 05-21-2015 09:00 PM

Hi Yealink_James,

I've already upgraded my phone to the Firmware Version: 25.73.0.27,
but I can't find the described options.

The issue stopped by exporting the file from "Local Configuration" adding the line:
"features.direct_ip_call_enable = 0".

However, I'd like to choose this option by the interface.

Would you please help me?

(04-16-2015 09:16 AM)Yealink_James Wrote:  Hi,

Please follow these steps:
1. Upgrade phone to V73 firmware.
2. Enable "Accept SIP trust server only" under Account-> Advanced.
3. Disable "Allow IP call" under Feature-> General Information.

How to upgrade phone:
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1420

Regards,
James

RE: SIP INVITE Ghost/Bogus Calls - and Allow Direct IP Call settings - James_Yealink - 05-21-2015 11:17 PM

Hi, sorry to not mentioned that the option is not available in the Web UI of W52P with V73.
You need to enable it through autoprovision.

Regards,
James

RE: SIP INVITE Ghost/Bogus Calls - and Allow Direct IP Call settings - joebrandt - 07-03-2015 12:43 PM

I also have this issue. I am a home user with Axvoice and 1 - T38G phone. Tell me there is another way besides setting up an auto-provisioning server. I have the latest firmware.

Joe BrandtHuh

RE: SIP INVITE Ghost/Bogus Calls - and Allow Direct IP Call settings - Will - 07-24-2015 12:44 AM

I upgraded some t46 phones to the latest firmware that you recommended and set it up as instructed and still had ghost calls. The phones started having onesided conversations with no transmit audio. Then I went back to the 28.72.0.1 the onesided calls went away. I'm having this on t46,t41 and t29.

RE: SIP INVITE Ghost/Bogus Calls - and Allow Direct IP Call settings - James_Yealink - 07-24-2015 11:22 AM

Hello Will,

What's the T46G and T41G firmware you upgrade to? Latest firmware is V80:
http://support.yealink.com/documentFront/forwardToDocumentFrontDisplayPage

To oneside conversation, please reset phone and try again.
To ghost call, please configure the two parameter firstly. If ghost call still occurs please export phone configuration file to us.

Note: The Only Accept Trusted Server is moved to Feature-> General Information.

Regards,
James

RE: SIP INVITE Ghost/Bogus Calls - and Allow Direct IP Call settings - Will - 07-28-2015 06:14 AM

I am on firmware 36.80.0.60 on the T41. Where do I set the trusted server IP?

RE: SIP INVITE Ghost/Bogus Calls - and Allow Direct IP Call settings - Will - 08-04-2015 09:34 PM

(07-28-2015 06:14 AM)Will Wrote:  I am on firmware 36.80.0.60 on the T41. Where do I set the trusted server IP?

Sorry, I didn't mean to post that again. My question is: Is the sip registration server automatically the trusted server or is the trusted server set somewhere else? I know that in some phones there is a separate setting for the trusted servers. Also at 2 sites when I upgraded to the firmware you suggested and set the phones as you suggested either the phone would not register or it would register and have one sided calls. When I would revert to the older firmware these problems went away but that defeats the fix. Also at one of those sites I continued to have ghost calls after the upgrade that is why I asked the above question.

RE: SIP INVITE Ghost/Bogus Calls - and Allow Direct IP Call settings - Will - 08-10-2015 11:07 PM

Is the sip registration server automatically the trusted server or is the trusted server set somewhere else? I know that in some phones there is a separate setting for the trusted servers.

RE: SIP INVITE Ghost/Bogus Calls - and Allow Direct IP Call settings - Fabrizio - 11-04-2015 06:25 PM

Hi,
i'm in the same boat too Sad
I receive echo and loose words of my interlocutor ONLY when receive external calls.
Internal calls are fine.
I've follow as you've described but the echo and loss are still there.
T48G and Fritz!Box 7490.
How to solve ?
Kind regards