Yealink Forums
Can't set Make calls without reg... - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: Can't set Make calls without reg... (/showthread.php?tid=330)

Can't set Make calls without reg... - N7AS - 04-09-2013 10:10 AM

I have a Yealink SIP-T28P and am having problems connecting it with an OBi202 ATA to have inbound and outbound calls. I am used to programing Cisco IP phones and can't get the T28P to register through the OBi202 device. One of the things that I have to select is "Make calls without reg". I can't find anything on the web interface of the T28P to select that option. Does anyone know if this is possible. If not does anyone want to trade a Cisco SPA504G for this T28P?

RE: Can't set Make calls without reg... - Yealink Support - 04-09-2013 03:13 PM

Hello,
Could you let us know how Cisco SPA504G make the call without registration? Do they make the call via IP address direct call?
Yealink T28P also can dial Ip address of another phone by default, if T28P connect to Internet(but if T28P didn't connect to internet, it can't make the call by IP address).

RE: Can't set Make calls without reg... - N7AS - 04-09-2013 03:22 PM

(04-09-2013 03:13 PM)Yealink Support Wrote:  Hello,
Could you let us know how Cisco SPA504G make the call without registration? Do they make the call via IP address direct call?
Yealink T28P also can dial Ip address of another phone by default, if T28P connect to Internet(but if T28P didn't connect to internet, it can't make the call by IP address).

I don't have an SPA504G, but on my SPA941, you can enable "Make call without reg" and Ans call without reg". Where on the T28P can I enter an IP address of my OBi202. This may work as both devices are on the same LAN. All of my devices have static IPs.

RE: Can't set Make calls without reg... - mirela666 - 07-17-2015 10:53 PM

Hi,
So is this possible?
Sending SIP INVITE without registration?

Regards,
Mirko