Yealink Forums
Voicemail "Address Incomplete" but *97 works - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: Voicemail "Address Incomplete" but *97 works (/showthread.php?tid=3274)

Voicemail "Address Incomplete" but *97 works - WoodyTX - 02-06-2015 06:31 AM

I have two SIP-T22 phones using DID service through VoIP.ms. Firmware is 7.72.0.51. This is my first IP telephony experience, but I'm familiar with the concept and have been fairly successful so far. Undecided

The problem is voicemail. I can leave a voicemail on the line, and receive the notification on the phone, but when I hit the 'Message' button to access the voicemail, the phone displays "Address Incomplete" and beeps as if the line is disconnected, then hangs up.

However, dialing *97 works fine for retrieving the voicemail. I can access, play, delete, etc. with no problems.

Thanks for any advice.

RE: Voicemail "Address Incomplete" but *97 works - CWR - 02-06-2015 07:38 AM

Might be a dumb question... but is the message button programmed? WebGui -> Account Page -> Advanced -> Voicemail.
(I don't have a T22 to look at - but that is where it is on the T46. The T38 is on the Basic page of the Account screen.)

RE: Voicemail "Address Incomplete" but *97 works - WoodyTX - 02-18-2015 04:23 AM

I finally made it back to that client. On that field, the voicemail account number from VOIP.ms is entered.

RE: Voicemail "Address Incomplete" but *97 works - WoodyTX - 02-21-2015 04:53 AM

Attached is a screenshot of the voicemail entry.

Again, when I hit the "Message" button, the call fails with the message "Address Incomplete".

Thanks again for any assistance.

RE: Voicemail "Address Incomplete" but *97 works - CWR - 02-24-2015 04:16 AM

that field does not show *97... it shows 75 and something else.