Yealink Forums
T48G outbound call when T48G is ringing. - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T48G outbound call when T48G is ringing. (/showthread.php?tid=3266)

T48G outbound call when T48G is ringing. - Lundaa - 02-05-2015 05:15 PM

Hi Yealink

I have a question regarding the excellent T-48G phone.

When recieving a call, is it then possible to make a outbound call before answering the inbound call without cancelling or loosing the inbound call?

I can do this without any problems on a Cisco SPA525G2, but I don't seem to be able to do this on a Yealink T-48G.

Sincerely
Lundaa

RE: T48G outbound call when T48G is ringing. - gaz4321 - 05-04-2015 12:25 PM

I am having the same issue. The phone looks great, sounds great and is very responsive. But unfortunately without the ability to place a call when an inbound call is ringing this is a show stopper for us.

RE: T48G outbound call when T48G is ringing. - James_Yealink - 05-05-2015 06:09 AM

Hi All,

Please upgrade to this firmware.
ftp://yealinkftp:yealinkftp@ftp.yealink.com/firmware/35.73.0.18.rom

It will remain the dialing interface when there is an incoming call.

Regards,
James

RE: T48G outbound call when T48G is ringing. - gaz4321 - 05-09-2015 07:58 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately this is still not what we require. The latest version of firmware also allow a user to place a call when the phone is ringing as long as the new call dialog was open before the phone started ringing.

As this is not the home screen it is very unlikely that it will be open when the phone starts ringing.

I have also looked at the custom softkey configuration. Unfortunately the new call softkey is not available on an incoming call. I have also attempted using an action uri to place an out going call while the phone is ringing to no avail.

I can only assume this is a difficult requirement based on the architecture of the software. Is there anyone on the dev team that can answer this?

Regards,
Gaz

RE: T48G outbound call when T48G is ringing. - gaz4321 - 05-20-2015 08:24 AM

If the T48 cannot do it, can anyone with another model confirm if they can place an outgoing call while the phone is ringing?

Regards,
Graeme