Yealink Forums
Allow only specific IP... - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Allow only specific IP... (/showthread.php?tid=3238)

Allow only specific IP... - starion - 02-01-2015 06:34 AM

Someone has been ringing our office phones from outside of our PBX, i.e. they are sending directly to our IP. (Our PBX is remote from our office).

Is there a way in the T38G phone to limit incoming traffic to a specific IP, i.e. our PBX?

I know this could also be a firewall/router setting, but in many cases, the IP phones are on networks in which we have no access to the router settings, so I'm looking for a solution within the phone itself.

RE: Allow only specific IP... - Yealink_Daniel - 02-02-2015 02:07 PM

Hi,

According to your application scenario, our IP phone can disable the IP call feature, in this way all IP direct calls will be forbidden.
Please follow the steps below:
1.Login the web UI -> Phone -> Features -> “Allow IP Call” = “Disabled” -> Confirm
[attachment=1299]
2. Access to web GUI->Account->Advanced tab, set the “Accept SIP Trust Server Only” value to “Enabled”. Click confirm button to accept the changes.
One point need to be attentive, please enable the SIP Trust parameter of corresponding accounts.
[attachment=1300]
By auto provision :
Set two parameters via auto provision. The auto provision sentences are as follow:
#!version:1.0.0.1
##The x of the parameter "account.x.sip_trust_ctrl " ranges from 1 to max accounts. For example, x ranges from 1 to 2 of T20.
##When you want to enable this sip trust control for account 1, fill 1 to “account.1.sip_trust_ctrl”.
account.X.sip_trust_ctrl=1
##Enable or disable the phone to dial the IP address directly; 0-Disabled, 1-Enabled (default);
features.direct_ip_call_enable = 0

If there is any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Best Regards

RE: Allow only specific IP... - starion - 02-03-2015 10:43 AM

Quote:According to your application scenario, our IP phone can disable the IP call feature, in this way all IP direct calls will be forbidden.
Please follow the steps below:
1.Login the web UI -> Phone -> Features -> “Allow IP Call” = “Disabled” -> Confirm

There is no such setting in the T38G that I can find.

[attachment=1301]

RE: Allow only specific IP... - Yealink_Daniel - 02-03-2015 03:54 PM

Hi,

Please change these two settings by auto provision :
Set two parameters via auto provision. The auto provision sentences are as follow:
#!version:1.0.0.1
##The x of the parameter "account.x.sip_trust_ctrl " ranges from 1 to max accounts. For example, x ranges from 1 to 2 of T20.
##When you want to enable this sip trust control for account 1, fill 1 to “account.1.sip_trust_ctrl”.
account.X.sip_trust_ctrl=1
##Enable or disable the phone to dial the IP address directly; 0-Disabled, 1-Enabled (default);
features.direct_ip_call_enable = 0

For more information about auto provision, please refer auto provision guide:
Yealink T3XG Auto Provisioning_70.0

Best regards