Yealink Forums
T22P massive lag - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FAQs etc (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: V73 Official Firmware (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: T22P massive lag (/showthread.php?tid=3226)

T22P massive lag - Zeon - 01-30-2015 09:10 AM

Hey all,
We have recently upgraded our T22P's to 7.73.0.40. The support desk is gettign about 10 complaints a day from users who are experiencing lag in the phone. This may include:
  • The screen lagging after button press
  • Lag on picking up the reeiver to phone actually detecting this and sound coming in on the receiver
  • The phone never detecting the receiver was picked up and keeps ringing
I'm probably going to downgreade back to v72.

Has anyone else had this issue? We are using Asterisk 1.8 and the old style of CFG fields for autoprovisioning so not sure if that has an impact?

RE: T22P massive lag - James_Yealink - 01-30-2015 10:43 AM

Hi Zeon,

Please export the problematic phone's config.bin file, we will import it to local phone and check whether it can be reproduced.
Apart from this, can you export level 6 sylog of one phone to a log server? We will check what cause phone become sluggish.
There are steps:

1. Install a log server like 3CDaemon in a PC.
2. Set the syslog type to server and fill the ip address of your log server.
3. Reboot phone.
4. When the phone become sluggish, export the syslog.

Thanks,
James

RE: T22P massive lag - papachumba - 03-17-2015 11:30 PM

just to add to this,
i noticed this lag when:

I had the phones connecting over VPN to the phoneserver.
Then I repointed the server to a live IP which doesnt go via VPN and punched this setting in the phones.
After a few days, the phones will slow down, menus will be laggy and finally users will not be able to make/receive calls.
After a reboot, everything goes back to normal.

I think this bug goes away if you fully disable VPN (in my case), as above VPN stayed active when the slowdown happened (even though SIP traffic wasnt taking that route any more)
This was all on previous firmware version - 7.72