Yealink Forums
Retrieve config files from TXX phones - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Retrieve config files from TXX phones (/showthread.php?tid=3199)

Retrieve config files from TXX phones - lacava - 01-27-2015 01:48 PM

Hello everyone,

I have some t2X and t4X yealink phones.
With the latest firmware, I have upgraded all of them. I did it from provisioning.
With this new firmware, we can get all config files from phone from the web interface.
In a backup purpose, I need to get this config files from the phone with a script.
I need to know where this config files are stored, if they are, in the phone to retrieve them from a script.

Thanks for your help.

RE: Retrieve config files from TXX phones - James_Yealink - 01-27-2015 03:10 PM

Hi Lacava,

When you say config files you mean thhe CFG configuration file or config.bin file?
Both of them can only be exported in web interface. There is no a script.

Regards,
James

RE: Retrieve config files from TXX phones - lacava - 01-27-2015 04:02 PM

Thanks for your reply.
Sorry I was not too much clear.
When I said config files, I said all .cfg files such as "local_config" and "all_config".
When I click on 'Export' button in Settings -> Configuration in section : Export CFG Configuration File, it ask me to download a file with name : "IDnumber-local.cfg" for a local config. I'm asking, how this file is generated first, to retrieve it with script. And I want to know where this file is stored to retrieve if it's possible. I'll do a script by myself but I just need to know where this file is.
Thanks.

RE: Retrieve config files from TXX phones - lacava - 01-27-2015 06:57 PM

I was searching for hours and saw that we can telnet the phone to access these files. I try at my side but can't access to the phone.
I found an url address : ip_phone/cgi-bin/ConfigManApp.com?Id=10 to access another options
So I tried different login admin:admin and root:root but nothing work.
How can I connect to the phone via telnet ? Does there is an options to change before ?
I have the latest firmware.

Thanks for your help.