Yealink Forums
Cisco CallManager Account for Yealink phone - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Cisco CallManager Account for Yealink phone (/showthread.php?tid=3195)

Cisco CallManager Account for Yealink phone - 74HC244 - 01-26-2015 05:40 PM

Good day to all. Now I'm busy with registry Yealink phones on Cisco Callmanager. The main problem is creating account for Yealink phone (any model) on Cisco Callmanager. If I create an account with username that consists from letters (for example VolodinVN) and input this account in configuration of Yealink phone - there's Not Registered state. But if I create an account that consists from digits (for example 9632) - it successfully registrates and works. I've tried to update soft on phones (I have VP530 and T46), but the problem still exists. What can it be?
Here's the account on CallManager:
[attachment=1290]
As you can see - registration saccessfull
[attachment=1291]
Here's another account
[attachment=1292]
And smthn whong
[attachment=1293]

RE: Cisco CallManager Account for Yealink phone - James_Yealink - 01-27-2015 07:12 PM

Hi,

We haven't done a much test to Cisco Call Manager so it's probably a compatibility issue.
Maybe you can get a pcap trace and check why phone fail to register. Or you can send it to us.

Regards,
James

RE: Cisco CallManager Account for Yealink phone - lalmeida - 04-15-2015 04:55 AM

(01-26-2015 05:40 PM)74HC244 Wrote:  Good day to all. Now I'm busy with registry Yealink phones on Cisco Callmanager. The main problem is creating account for Yealink phone (any model) on Cisco Callmanager. If I create an account with username that consists from letters (for example VolodinVN) and input this account in configuration of Yealink phone - there's Not Registered state. But if I create an account that consists from digits (for example 9632) - it successfully registrates and works. I've tried to update soft on phones (I have VP530 and T46), but the problem still exists. What can it be?
Here's the account on CallManager:

As you can see - registration saccessfull

Here's another account

And smthn whong

I trying register an yealink phone please help me with screenshoots of configuration in call manager, security profile and configuration of third party. Thanks a lot.

RE: Cisco CallManager Account for Yealink phone - martinezaek - 11-03-2015 02:42 AM

I have the same problem with this phone, we have LDAP integration and all users are in alphabetic s form. I dont believe this phone just accept user in numeric format.