Yealink Forums
T46G call recording variables - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: T46G call recording variables (/showthread.php?tid=3188)

T46G call recording variables - obracer12 - 01-23-2015 03:01 AM

I was wondering what variables in the T46G file will need to be manipulated in order to record calls to a USB device?

Attempted the DSS key assignment and it was unsuccessful.

Thanks in advance.

RE: T46G call recording variables - James_Yealink - 01-26-2015 11:24 AM

Direcltry exporting a record to USB device from phone is not supported
You can use record or URL record dsskey to record a call. It use sip info message and the record server have to support it.

Regards,
James

RE: T46G call recording variables - obracer12 - 01-26-2015 10:07 PM

Is USB recording supported on any of the currently available models?

RE: T46G call recording variables - James_Yealink - 01-27-2015 09:22 AM

It's not supported in Yealink SIP phone now.USB recording is only supported by Yealink conference phone CP860 and video conference system VC400/VC120.

Regards,
James

RE: T46G call recording variables - PeBo - 11-08-2016 06:19 PM

Hey,

I'd like to bring this topic back up as since firmware 28.81.0.15 the T46G should support USB call recording.

Today I tried it, a USB flash drive is plugged and recognized by the phone. According to latest manual when I'm in a call there should be a softkey "More" that brings up the second level softkeys for call recording. But instead I get the 4 soft keys labeled Transfer, Hold, Conference and End Call. I tried to remove the last one from the On Talk softkey assignment but that leaves me with an unassigned softkey, still no "More". Programming a Line Key with Record doesn't work because that's for server side recording which I'm not looking for.

Any ideas how to activate the USB recording?

Thanks & best regards,
Peter

RE: T46G call recording variables - PeBo - 11-08-2016 10:17 PM

Solved it after studying the Admin Guide...

features.usb_call_recording.enable is disabled by default and can not be turned on using the Web GUI of the phone.
So I exported my configuration, added the features.usb_call_recording.enable = 1 to the cfg and imported it again. USB recording does now work as advertised.

Best regards,
Peter

RE: T46G call recording variables - Hubert - 02-07-2017 06:04 PM

(11-08-2016 10:17 PM)PeBo Wrote:  Solved it after studying the Admin Guide...

features.usb_call_recording.enable is disabled by default and can not be turned on using the Web GUI of the phone.
So I exported my configuration, added the features.usb_call_recording.enable = 1 to the cfg and imported it again. USB recording does now work as advertised.

Best regards,
Peter

Hi Peter,
i can not find "USB Call Recording" on the Features Tab of the Web GUI of my T46G (Firmware 28.81.0.25).

Where exactly did you turn it on ?

Regards
Hubert

RE: T46G call recording variables - KNERD - 05-16-2017 09:11 PM

(02-07-2017 06:04 PM)Hubert Wrote:  
(11-08-2016 10:17 PM)PeBo Wrote:  Solved it after studying the Admin Guide...

Best regards,
Peter

Hi Peter,
i can not find "USB Call Recording" on the Features Tab of the Web GUI of my T46G (Firmware 28.81.0.25).

Where exactly did you turn it on ?

Regards
Hubert

I guess you did not even read his post:

"and can not be turned on using the Web GUI of the phone."

RE: T46G call recording variables - David D - 02-19-2018 02:05 AM

I am also trying to setup USB call recording.
I have looked for 'features.usb_call_recording.enable' in the Yealink config generator tool but can't find it. I am using version 2.0.0.13 of the tool which i believe is the most up to date version as i can't find a newer version.

Any help would be much appreciated.