Yealink Forums
T38G - I want to set forwarding using an XML file - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T3xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: T38G - I want to set forwarding using an XML file (/showthread.php?tid=3166)

T38G - I want to set forwarding using an XML file - awander - 01-16-2015 11:38 PM

I am attempting to get my T38G to use 2 Line buttons, to set forwarding to 2 different outside numbers.

I have succeeded in getting the phone to run an XML file on my web server, but I can't figure out what the proper code in that file should be.

Can anyone help with an example?

thanks,

Andy

RE: T38G - I want to set forwarding using an XML file - awander - 01-19-2015 05:34 AM

I've tried the example code from the Configuration.xml:

<YealinkIPPhoneConfiguration Beep="yes">
<Item>forward.always.enable = 1</Item>
<Item>forward.always.target = 2510</Item>
</YealinkIPPhoneConfiguration>

and the phone beeps when I run it-I also used Wireshark to confirm that the text is being sent to the phone as shown in the XML. But it does nothing as far as actually programming the phone.

I found a couple of message threads dating back to 2012 asking for this functionality on the phone itself, and being answered with "use an XML file", but the examples given are for other functions.

Can anyone help with this?

Right now, i have it working by having the xml file do a whole bunch of actual keypresses on the phone, but this is kludgy.....