Yealink Forums
T48G locking / login functionality - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: T48G locking / login functionality (/showthread.php?tid=3108)

T48G locking / login functionality - cm21 - 01-07-2015 11:52 PM

Based on the Administrator Guide for the T4X, there are a few places where it notes that configuring the Keypad Lock key and the ability to do the "Phone Lock" functionality is not applicable to the T48G. Is there some other way of locking this phone that I'm overlooking? If not, is it planned to include the Lock feature on an upcoming firmware upgrade?

RE: T48G locking / login functionality - Yealink_Daniel - 01-08-2015 04:12 PM

Hi,

I am sorry phone lock function is not applicable to SIP-T48G IP phones right now.
We are consider to add this funciton in the future version of firmware and the future version may on line before the end of 2015.

Sorry for make you feel inconvenient

If there is any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.

Best Regards

RE: T48G locking / login functionality - kernel - 07-02-2015 02:04 AM

ANy update on the firmware to support lock function?

Thanks!

RE: T48G locking / login functionality - Jaques08 - 11-11-2015 01:16 PM

(01-08-2015 04:12 PM)Yealink_Daniel Wrote:  Hi,

I am sorry phone lock function is not applicable to SIP-T48G IP phones right now.
We are consider to add this funciton in the future version of firmware and the future version may on line before the end of 2015.

Sorry for make you feel inconvenient

If there is any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.

Best Regards

When is this feature coming out? Do we have any idea when we can expect this, it is quite ridiculous that a phone like this does not support a locking feature?

Please let me know as our company needs to lock up the phone in a cupboard every evening if there isn't a lock function.