Yealink Forums
v73 DND Bug - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FAQs etc (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: V73 Official Firmware (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: v73 DND Bug (/showthread.php?tid=3092)

v73 DND Bug - jfields - 01-05-2015 05:31 AM

T22P, firmware 73 40 (the new one)

In the provisioning file, I have:

features.dnd.enable = 0

This should force DND to turn OFF when the phone reboots (because at that time checks for provisioning changes)

However, many times after rebooting (which forces a provisioning check), the DND stays on.

If I then reboot AGAIN, the DND will go OFF like it should.

It seems like this is mainly a problem when DND is ON, THEN the phone receives a call (which is rejected), and then the phone is restarted.

If the phone does NOT receive a call while DND is on, and then you reboot, the DND goes OFF like it should. If the phone DOES receive a call while DND is on, and then you reboot the phone, DND stays ON. If you then reboot again without receiving a call, DND goes OFF.

I am NOT using local config provisioning, I am only using the macaddress provisioning file.

RE: v73 DND Bug - Yealink_Peter - 01-05-2015 03:26 PM

Hello Jfields,

I try to reproduce your problem as your scenario, it tests normally on my side. But when I upgrade to V73 and without resetting phone, some operations can not go as expected, but everything goes well after resetting phone.
So, please be aware of resetting phone first after upgrading to the new firmware version, and then test again.

Thanks.

Regards,
Peter

RE: v73 DND Bug - jfields - 01-08-2015 10:18 AM

(01-05-2015 03:26 PM)Yealink_Peter Wrote:  Hello Jfields,

I try to reproduce your problem as your scenario, it tests normally on my side. But when I upgrade to V73 and without resetting phone, some operations can not go as expected, but everything goes well after resetting phone.
So, please be aware of resetting phone first after upgrading to the new firmware version, and then test again.

Thanks.

Regards,
Peter

All phones have been factory reset, this still happens. I can reproduce this easily on all phones. I'm using FreePBX 12 (Asterisk 11).

So ... when the phones check their provisioning at startup, and if it has features.dnd.enable = 0 in the config, do the phones automatically send *79 to the pbx to turn off DND? If not, that might be the problem.

RE: v73 DND Bug - Yealink_Peter - 01-09-2015 03:09 PM

Hello Jfields,

You need to configure the code to turn off DND in config.cfg as the format:features.dnd.off_code = *79 (supposed *79 is the code defined by server to turn off DND).
Then, when provisioning, phone will turn off the DND in phone side by the code:features.dnd.enable = 0, and turn off the DND in server side by the code:features.dnd.off_code = *79

Thanks.

Regards,
Peter