Yealink Forums
T2x Line Keys BLF Label ? - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FAQs etc (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: V73 Official Firmware (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: T2x Line Keys BLF Label ? (/showthread.php?tid=3091)

T2x Line Keys BLF Label ? - jfields - 01-05-2015 03:22 AM

On the T22 / T26 phones, I am using the 3 green line-keys as BLF keys for 3 parking slots. Push any of those 3 keys, and the same key lights up on everyone's phone to show there is a parked call there. That works perfectly!

So, I want to label those 3 blf keys, something to the effect of "Park1" "Park2" "Park3", or whatever.

When I choose BLF as the key type, the label field is grayed out so I can't type anything in it. Is there a way to label those 3 keys?

Thank you.

RE: T2x Line Keys BLF Label ? - Yealink_Peter - 01-05-2015 02:57 PM

Hello Jfields,

As there is not a icon displayed on LCD which points to line key, so the label field grayed out. That's to say, you can't see the label from LCD even it's possible to set the display name on T22 or T26.
But in some other models like T46 or T48, it's available to define the label, because there is an icon on LCD to display this label.

Thanks.

Regards,
Peter

RE: T2x Line Keys BLF Label ? - jfields - 01-06-2015 10:51 AM

(01-05-2015 02:57 PM)Yealink_Peter Wrote:  Hello Jfields,

As there is not a icon displayed on LCD which points to line key, so the label field grayed out. That's to say, you can't see the label from LCD even it's possible to set the display name on T22 or T26.
But in some other models like T46 or T48, it's available to define the label, because there is an icon on LCD to display this label.

Thanks.

Regards,
Peter

Ok, thank you for the information.