Yealink Forums
XML issues - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T3xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: XML issues (/showthread.php?tid=308)

XML issues - jsarrells - 03-28-2013 02:38 AM

I have several problems which are big problems for some of our XML app ideas. Basically I would like to be able to use the phone for simple lookups. For example, the user could key in an order number and the phone could respond back with order details.

Incoming calls interrupt app. It would be a nice option to have the phone automatically set status to "DND" or "Away" while in an app, and reset the status to "Available" when exited.

"LockIn" prevents letters and numbers from being entered in an InputScreen object making it pretty much useless.

InputScreen does not seem to take custom SoftKeys. The same keys will work on other objects, but InputScreen object always uses the default.

When displaying a FormattedTextScreen object, a gap in the "index" does not produce a gap on the screen. How to have a blank softkey?

Any ideas or suggestions for any of this?

RE: XML issues - Yealink Support - 04-18-2013 02:42 PM

Hello,
Sorry for our late reply.
1.Currently we don't support search in XML browser directory.
2.Do you mean when there's an incoming call, the call can't interrupt the xml browser application? The incoming call should come in after you exit the xml application?
Currently incoming call have higher priority.
3."LockIn" prevents other people to input the letters when user is not in the seat.
4.Sorry what do you mean InputScreen does not take custom softkeys? In the page of 21 of the instruction, here introduce some different softkey in different situation.
http://www.yealink.com/Upload/document/XMLBrowserDeveloper%27sGuideforYealinkT2xPIPPhones-17004893085.pdf
5.Sorry i am not very clear your mean, do you mean the screen can't display a gap in the FormattedTextScreen object? For example, when you write "Header line1", but the screen just display "Headerline1" ?
I attached FormattedTextScreen.xml for your reference.