Yealink Forums
Transfer problem when you have more than 1 incoming call - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General topics (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Transfer problem when you have more than 1 incoming call (/showthread.php?tid=306)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Transfer problem when you have more than 1 incoming call - ctiefel - 03-22-2014 04:17 AM

After doing more testing with my client's T38G I find the problem only occurs when she uses the DSS (set as BLF) to transfer the call when she has multiple calls. She will be on a call and then accept another from call waiting. She will want to transfer the new call away and hit transfer, choose "New Call", press the BLF key and the first call she was on will get transferred. This does not happen when she types int he extension manually. It does not seem to matter what transfer mode I have the DSS keys set to. Any thoughts?

RE: Transfer problem when you have more than 1 incoming call - CWR - 03-22-2014 05:30 AM

We are having a similar issue where when she transfers the first call and answers a second call she can not transfer the second one until the first one is answered or goes to voicemail.

RE: Transfer problem when you have more than 1 incoming call - jasit - 03-22-2014 05:32 AM

I will test with our phones running the 38.70.1.6 and see it works because they do a fast transfer now. with the old firmware what we had to do is hit cancel after the transfer so that it wouldn't sit on the phone anymore.

RE: Transfer problem when you have more than 1 incoming call - Yealink Support - 03-22-2014 12:04 PM

Hi all,

Please test below link for the solved firmware about the transfer issue.

RE: Transfer problem when you have more than 1 incoming call - CWR - 03-22-2014 12:49 PM

We are on 38.70.0.198 and experience this issue. I would rather not roll back to an earlier firmware.

RE: Transfer problem when you have more than 1 incoming call - ctiefel - 04-04-2014 11:19 PM

I put 38.70.0.138 on a phone and that option "Allow trans existing call" is not there. i thought you said this was a fix.

RE: Transfer problem when you have more than 1 incoming call - Yealink Support - 04-09-2014 06:53 PM

You don't need to allow trans existing call in this version, it will automatically transfer the existing call.

RE: Transfer problem when you have more than 1 incoming call - Windsor - 09-02-2014 05:39 AM

This sounds like the same issue as we are having

http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1369&highlight=blind