Yealink Forums
Broadsoft firmware T2x and T4 ACD memory issue - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: FAQs etc (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: V73 Official Firmware (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: Broadsoft firmware T2x and T4 ACD memory issue (/showthread.php?tid=3020)

Broadsoft firmware T2x and T4 ACD memory issue - dunhill - 12-18-2014 05:59 AM

Hi,

since the introduction of the V73 firmware, i am getting reports from many end users that handset automatically log them out of the queue (500 users). Note other enterprises/groups are affected as well across multiple links.

It only affects Call Center Standard and Premium, also queue notifications of how many calls and time in queue are now missing.

the next noticeable effect from here that the handsets go slow in dialing then eventually just crashing needing a reboot.

I am unable to perform a pcap as the phone crashes.

Also when will we see a updated CPEkit for broadsoft, last known version on there is V71. Which has unnecessary duplicate configurable attributes, parking/pickup/time/autodst etc

I have performed a default on the handset as well, which i am glad didn't work as i am not factory defaulting.

RE: Broadsoft firmware T2x and T4 ACD memory issue - James_Yealink - 12-18-2014 11:40 AM

Hello,

So the problem never occurs in V72 firmware? May I know how often it happens?
When phone automatically log them our of the queue they have to press login softkey to get into the queue again?

Can you set the syslog level to 6 and when the automatic login out problem happens export the syslog and phone configuration to us?
To crash problem it will need exporting syslog to a log server.

I have informed our test engineer about this problem and they will try to reproduce the problem in our environment.

To CPEKit, the last version is V72 now. You can download it from this page:
http://www.yealink.com/solution_list2.aspx?ProductsCateID=179&parentcateid=179&cateid=179&BaseInfoCateId=179&Cate_Id=179

Since the V73 official version has not been released there is no a time frame of V73 CPEKit.

Thanks,
James

RE: Broadsoft firmware T2x and T4 ACD memory issue - dunhill - 01-08-2015 12:58 PM

Hi,

The problem is random, doing the syslog 6 to a external server is generating 10mb plus files.
None of these problems were present before and becoming a joke around here.

Your test environment needs to have at least 10 queues with 1 call center premium and queue status notifications turned on.

Regards,
Luke

RE: Broadsoft firmware T2x and T4 ACD memory issue - James_Yealink - 01-13-2015 06:47 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the configuration file you send, I have forwarded them to our R&D.
We appreciate if you can send a syslog to us. We are OK to a 10Mb log files. Just let us know a probable time the issue happen.

Thanks,
James

RE: Broadsoft firmware T2x and T4 ACD memory issue - dunhill - 01-15-2015 09:01 AM

(01-13-2015 06:47 PM)Yealink_James Wrote:  Hi,

Thanks for the configuration file you send, I have forwarded them to our R&D.
We appreciate if you can send a syslog to us. We are OK to a 10Mb log files. Just let us know a probable time the issue happen.

Thanks,
James

Hi,

It appears that the LLDP was the issue mixing up the messages for ACD and a few other things.

Disabled 24 hours and no complaints, why R&D could not find that?