Yealink Forums
T2XP Phones Admin Password With Config File - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: T2XP Phones Admin Password With Config File (/showthread.php?tid=3012)

T2XP Phones Admin Password With Config File - aosjames - 12-17-2014 12:39 AM

Hi everyone, we have some T22P and T28P phones here, and I'm trying to configure them using the FreePBX OSS Endpoint Manager, all goes well EXCEPT that once configured, I can no longer log into the web interface of the phones, as it says the password is wrong.

I have tried multiple versions of the v71 firmware, and done many a web search, but have come to no success.

Can anyone help me out?

--
James

RE: T2XP Phones Admin Password With Config File - CWR - 12-17-2014 11:56 PM

does the FreePBX config file have a password setup changing it on the phone?

RE: T2XP Phones Admin Password With Config File - aosjames - 12-18-2014 12:28 AM

Yes, I finally found it in the mac$.cfg file. It was calling a variable, which I wasn't given the option to set. I simply overrode it with "admin" and we're good to go!

Thanks!

RE: T2XP Phones Admin Password With Config File - CWR - 12-18-2014 02:22 AM

(12-18-2014 12:28 AM)aosjames Wrote:  Yes, I finally found it in the mac$.cfg file. It was calling a variable, which I wasn't given the option to set. I simply overrode it with "admin" and we're good to go!

Thanks!

I don't recommend keeping the login as Admin. Its common and someone crafty gets in there and starts screwing with things... cuasing you to reprogram it.
just my 2 cents.