Yealink Forums
T20P Config File - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: T20P Config File (/showthread.php?tid=3006)

T20P Config File - ndurain - 12-15-2014 10:33 PM

I have a configuration file that I can update from our network when we are provisioning phone. But once I try to do a remote session and add the configuration it seems to not want to stay.

Updating the phone doesn't change the configuration keeping.

Has anyone else had this issue? Any Fixes?

Thanks,
Nikolas A Durain

RE: T20P Config File - CWR - 12-16-2014 02:08 AM

Not clear on your issue nor what a "Remote Session" is on a phone.

Are you saying "You program the phone via a Config file but the settings are not being accepted?"

RE: T20P Config File - ndurain - 12-17-2014 12:17 AM

Yes. The phone will not keep the configuration. It will show that it is trying and then when export the config file again it doesn't show the change that i made (just changing siptrust from 0 to 1). It will do this in the office, but not within someone else's network. I wish there was a SIP trust option in the GUI so that we aren't sending phone back and for just so that they are able to be free of ghost calling.

RE: T20P Config File - ndurain - 12-17-2014 04:04 AM

This does work on our network. Could it be a file transfer stopping it from working?

RE: T20P Config File - James_Yealink - 12-17-2014 01:45 PM

Hi Ndurain,

SIP trust option will be added in official V73 version. It will be under Account-> Advanced interface.
The configuration file should be correct if you can use it to configure phone in your office successfully.
Can you check whether the remote phone get the configuration file? Maybe that phone can't connect to your provision server or the path is not correct.

Regards,
James

RE: T20P Config File - ndurain - 12-17-2014 10:39 PM

Not using The server to provision. Just remoting into the clients network and using the GUI to make changes.

I am glad that SIP trust will be added.

Thanks,
Nikolas A Durain

RE: T20P Config File - ndurain - 12-19-2014 03:51 AM

(12-17-2014 01:45 PM)Yealink_James Wrote:  Hi Ndurain,

SIP trust option will be added in official V73 version. It will be under Account-> Advanced interface.
The configuration file should be correct if you can use it to configure phone in your office successfully.
Can you check whether the remote phone get the configuration file? Maybe that phone can't connect to your provision server or the path is not correct.

Regards,
James

When should the release for this firmware be expected?

Thanks,
Nikolas A Durain

RE: T20P Config File - James_Yealink - 12-19-2014 08:37 AM

If everything goes well It will be released within 3 weeks.

Regards,
James

RE: T20P Config File - ndurain - 12-23-2014 09:59 PM

(12-19-2014 08:37 AM)Yealink_James Wrote:  If everything goes well It will be released within 3 weeks.

Regards,
James

Can't wait to see it!