Yealink Forums
T38G BLF LEDs - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: T38G BLF LEDs (/showthread.php?tid=2991)

T38G BLF LEDs - RealWorldNerd - 12-12-2014 01:23 AM

Hi everybody,

I have a number of T38G phones, and it looks like I have a faulty BLF button on one of them. I can assign a function to button, but the light stays off, it does not go red or green.

Is there a test or diagnostic routine I can run on the phone to check the state of the LEDs?

RE: T38G BLF LEDs - Yealink_Peter - 12-13-2014 12:06 PM

(12-12-2014 01:23 AM)RealWorldNerd Wrote:  Hi everybody,

I have a number of T38G phones, and it looks like I have a faulty BLF button on one of them. I can assign a function to button, but the light stays off, it does not go red or green.

Is there a test or diagnostic routine I can run on the phone to check the state of the LEDs?

Hello,

If your server is not Broadsoft platform, please don’t choose ‘Server Type’ as ‘Broadsoft’, Please just choose ‘Default’.
I have uploaded a figure as attachment, hope may help you.

Best Regards,

Peter

RE: T38G BLF LEDs - RealWorldNerd - 12-15-2014 06:52 PM

(12-13-2014 12:06 PM)Yealink_Peter Wrote:  
(12-12-2014 01:23 AM)RealWorldNerd Wrote:  Hi everybody,

Hello,

If your server is not Broadsoft platform, please don’t choose ‘Server Type’ as ‘Broadsoft’, Please just choose ‘Default’.
I have uploaded a figure as attachment, hope may help you.

Best Regards,

Peter

Thanks for the reply. But I am not sure if this has anything to do with my original question ?