Yealink Forums
Dial rule: select account based on number format - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Phone specific topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: T2xP Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: Dial rule: select account based on number format (/showthread.php?tid=2990)

Dial rule: select account based on number format - johandezwaan - 12-11-2014 11:51 PM

Hello,

we are currently testing multiple accounts on our Yealink T28 phones.

An problem we are facing is selecting the appropriate account by input number.
we want to redirect all calls with 3 numbers starting with an 1 to account 2.

I've created an dial plan; dial now rule with 1xx and redirected it to account 2 but that didn't work. It keeps selecting the first account.

I've also created an phonebook entry for the number, but that didn't work with super search. it does work when we select the number from the phonebook but that isn't an very fast solution.

We tested this with firmware version is: 2.72.0.80 and 2.72.0.25.

Regards,
Johan de Zwaan

RE: Dial rule: select account based on number format - James_Yealink - 12-12-2014 05:41 PM

Hi Johan,

Sorry to tell your that this feature is not supported in Yealink phones now.
It's a good feature. Our product department may consider it in a future firmware.

BTW, do you know any brand phone which has supported this feature?

Thanks,
James

RE: Dial rule: select account based on number format - johandezwaan - 12-12-2014 08:20 PM

Hello James thanks for the reply, we are only using Yealink phones so we don's have any other references.

I understand that there is no feature right now, but I think there also is an bug in the super search option.

We've added a couple of numbers in the local phonebook and linked them to account 2.
When we are searching for those numbers using super search we can select them, but it discards the option to go to account 2.

Regards,
Johan