Yealink Forums
*97 voicemail - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Configuration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: *97 voicemail (/showthread.php?tid=2961)

*97 voicemail - rick@firstchoicecomputers.com - 12-05-2014 02:36 PM

I am familiar with the phones and have many in use. The last two I setup do not allow you to connect to voicemail ? I set the *97 in the voicemail setting of account and advanced then voicemail but when you press the voicemail button it displays *97 but never connects. Same if you manually dial *97 ? Cannot see to connect to get messages ???

one other issue is on my t22p which I have had for a year and have 3 lines programmed, I can press the message button or dial *97 and connect to voicemail fine but if I press line 2 or 3 and then the message button or dial *97 it never connects ??? I have to dial *98 and then a mailbox and password to access the mail... seems very strange?

RE: *97 voicemail - CWR - 12-05-2014 04:20 PM

Sounds like you are connecting to a UCM 610x?
Does Grandstream Forums have any suggestions?

I only connect GS Phones to my UCM, or Analog phones on the FXS.

RE: *97 voicemail - rick@firstchoicecomputers.com - 12-06-2014 03:09 AM

Nothing to do with a Grandstream PBX, it is an elastix box and many phones work fine on it like Grandstream 2100 or Aastra 6755i and so one. It just seems to be an issue with these last two Yealink T22P units not connecting to the elastix box voicemail. *97 always works when dialed direct but not on these two and I flashed them to the newest firmware already.

RE: *97 voicemail - Yealink_Peter - 12-08-2014 06:11 PM

(12-06-2014 03:09 AM)rick@firstchoicecomputers.com Wrote:  Nothing to do with a Grandstream PBX, it is an elastix box and many phones work fine on it like Grandstream 2100 or Aastra 6755i and so one. It just seems to be an issue with these last two Yealink T22P units not connecting to the elastix box voicemail. *97 always works when dialed direct but not on these two and I flashed them to the newest firmware already.

Hi rick,

It seems strange for this failure.
could you please upload a PCAP trace and phone configuration file? So that we can find more about what happened.
thanks.

B.Regards,
Peter