Yealink Forums
Update of external Phonebooks - Printable Version

+- Yealink Forums (http://forum.yealink.com/forum)
+-- Forum: IP Phone Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: T4x Series (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Update of external Phonebooks (/showthread.php?tid=29275)

Update of external Phonebooks - info@comfine.de - 10-07-2016 02:13 AM

Hello,

i want to know if external Phonebooks are updated automatically, and if not by default, if this can be enabled somewhere.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Update of external Phonebooks - Lucia_Yealink - 10-16-2016 04:48 PM

Hi Sir,

Do you mean you want to know the remote phone books are updated automatically? The answer is yes, the IP phone can establish a
connection with the remote server and download the phone book, and then display the remote phone book entries on the phone user interface.

IF you are not the meaning, please kindly tell me. Thank you.

RE: Update of external Phonebooks - info@comfine.de - 10-17-2016 04:35 PM

Hi Lucia,

right now, the Phonebook just get updatet if we press the "refrseh"-button on the Phonebooks-Directory-Page, but i want the phone to refresh automatically every 30 minutes without buttonpress! Do you understand what i mean?

RE: Update of external Phonebooks - Lucia_Yealink - 10-17-2016 04:48 PM

(10-17-2016 04:35 PM)info@comfine.de Wrote:  Hi Lucia,

right now, the Phonebook just get updatet if we press the "refrseh"-button on the Phonebooks-Directory-Page, but i want the phone to refresh automatically every 30 minutes without buttonpress! Do you understand what i mean?

Please go to the web ui of the phone->Directory->Remote Phone Book->Update Time Interval(Seconds), configure the time that you want, then click the Confirm to save the configure. You can refer to the attachment.